Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know anything about Instagram because I'm a grown man, but if it's full of young dopey chicks like 'Tess_Ho...' (great name indeed) I might have to get one of these things

Pretty sure perving on hot birds who think they’re gonna become famous is pretty much the only thing Instagram is used for.

Things we can learn from this.

Adelaide is full of hot chicks with big breasts who know how to keep fit and have a good time.

Melbourne does not

Things we can learn from this.

Adelaide is full of hot chicks with big breasts who know how to keep fit and have a good time.

Melbourne does not

Hahaha yeah this is all from his Melbourne days.

****ed that up champ

Thinking..... aflw mmmmm

Hopefully SOME of them have the same mind frame

#equality

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I suspect they do, but I believe that a lot of them are competing for other women too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he was not on Andrew Rule's loveboat with Sam and Gaz.

Lyon not Ablett
Nice deviated septum, Garry! Word has it said loveboat went by the name of the Yellow Rose.
th

Nice deviated septum, Garry! Word has it said loveboat went by the name of the Yellow Rose.
th

t @ 1:22:31 the guy in the goatee after the standup performance of evo 's fave comedian Doug Stanhope is the entrepreneur who owns Austin's finest gentleman's establishment The Yellow Rose, it shits all over Kevvie's favourite Spearmint Rhino

The Yellow Rose > Spearmint Rhino
trust me, take it from me.

gutsroy are we oldtimers from any cycling forum and this was an inside joke on Lance's predilection for coke and hookers and the private room at Yellow Rose?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back