Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

So that would make "...any bloke feel confident in smacking his head in" (your words)?

My point is 'any bloke' who thinks that would probably be in for a rude surprise. Kind of like how 'any bloke' would probably make Jack Watts look like Jonathan Brown in the courage stakes, if they ever set foot on an AFL ground.
Jack watts wouldn’t be a fighter, he would have too much to lose so any half decent bloke with some street fighting experience would destroy him.

Doesn’t matter how fit he is, if he stands and fights someone with real aggression he wouldn’t last long imo.

Jack watts wouldn’t be a fighter, he would have too much to lose so any half decent bloke with some street fighting experience would destroy him.

Doesn’t matter how fit he is, if he stands and fights someone with real aggression he wouldn’t last long imo.

Good thing for him that he'd have half a foot, 10-15kg and be significantly stronger than your average 'street fighting experienced' (yeah there's so many of those) bloke.

This notion that any bloke off the street would soundly whip Jack Watts, because he is an outside player on an AFL field is complete nonsense. Sorry.

yeah man me and my mates could all easily take on afl footballers we used to get into fights at parties all the time when we were teenagers jack whats wouldnt stand a chance aganst us just look at him lol hes nowhere near as big as my mate fridge now fridge is a bloke you wouldnt want to mess with he used to box at a gym in dande

If I don’t see at least one “SWIMMING & ****” banner at Port games this season I’m going to be very disappointed.

Is this whole text thing by Watts another clever marketing ploy for his swimwear “Swimwear and ****” ?

How Aussie swimwear start-up Skwosh upstaged big brands with $200 billboard

LAST year, three Melbourne blokes turned a tiny $200 investment into a massive return. This is the sneaky way they pulled it off.

He said Skwosh was launched after he and childhood friends Jack Turner and Port Adelaide forward Jack Watts realised the swimwear market was dominated by “old, daggy surf shorts”.

He said Skwosh was launched after he and childhood friends Jack Turner and Port Adelaide forward Jack Watts realised the swimwear market was dominated by “old, daggy surf shorts”.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...d/news-story/45cd03f6aa2aa481706f44fad1d6add4

For all the righteous in here...

Its easy not to cheat when nobody wants to **** you.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hear this all the time and it's such a f**king cop out.

I don't mean to get sanctimonious, but the inference to be drawn from this way of thinking is that people who do have opportunities to cheat and manage to stay faithful are saints. Managing to keep it in your pants and show sufficient respect for a significant other shouldn't be lauded, it should be the norm. If the temptation is too much, you shouldn't be in a relationship, simple as that.

And of course, the level of cheating that Jack Watts was apparently engaged in is a different post code to the 'had a couple too many, moment of weakness' type scenario, not that either should be condoned.

Good thing for him that he'd have half a foot, 10-15kg and be significantly stronger than your average 'street fighting experienced' (yeah there's so many of those) bloke.

This notion that any bloke off the street would soundly whip Jack Watts, because he is an outside player on an AFL field is complete nonsense. Sorry.

Nah. Jack is definitely more a lover than a fighter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear this all the time and it's such a f**king cop out.

I don't mean to get sanctimonious, but the inference to be drawn from this way of thinking is that people who do have opportunities to cheat and manage to stay faithful are saints. Managing to keep it in your pants and show sufficient respect for a significant other shouldn't be lauded, it should be the norm. If the temptation is too much, you shouldn't be in a relationship, simple as that.

And of course, the level of cheating that Jack Watts was apparently engaged in is a different post code to the 'had a couple too many, moment of weakness' type scenario, not that either should be condoned.

I'm not lauding breaking trust with a partner. But neither am i ignoring the fact that the temptations experienced by some are different to those experienced by others. It also seems to be that the biggest and loudest voices in the public decency hysteria match are those who have obviously never experienced temptation on that level.

If its all true, he's a player. If he ahs lied to partners, then yeah, he's a POS.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back