Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hell disappointing it's just some lame s**t from a bottle. Would be an unreal turn if it was legitimately coke.

Also, weird how some dudes are just obsessed with ****. Like, it's not so much the girl is good looking, it's the fact she has ****. Like she is just a vessel. For ****. Nice legs, good face, tidy body doesn't come into it. ****.

Who is to say that is actually a legal substance?

How hard would it be for him to take his own stash of Cocaine into a place like that and tip it into that bottle relying on the "Nothing to see here , it is legal" ignorant excuse and everyone is doing it. The female looks also far from impressed and seems to be doing it as a chore and not for fun.

Not like he doesn't have prior form in this area either, just when you think footballers couldn't get any dumber videos like this surface.

Anyone know when this actually took place?

How hard would it be for him to take his own stash of Cocaine into a place like that and tip it into that bottle relying on the "Nothing to see here , it is legal" ignorant excuse and everyone is doing it. The female looks also far from impressed and seems to be doing it as a chore and not for fun.

Not like he doesn't have prior form in this area either, just when you think footballers couldn't get any dumber videos like this surface.

Well the fact there is a legal substance widely used in the event pretty much means it’s impossible to prove otherwise.

As such innoncent until proven guilty.

Also common sense, no man is wasting that much coke.

I will take your word for it i suppose.

I mean it is expensive i have heard and last time i looked Jack was struggling pretty hard money wise to make ends meet and it is not like he is earning half a million dollars plus a year.......

Oh hang on.

I will take your word for it i suppose.

I mean it is expensive i have heard and last time i looked Jack was struggling pretty hard money wise to make ends meet and it is not like he is earning half a million dollars plus a year.......

Oh hang on.

Do people who earn 290k net wages (tax on 500k is 210k) still get annoyed with $200 parking tickets ?

Same concept, a lot of people don’t care less about money just because they make more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Accepting that it isn't cocaine it is still not a good look. Port and the AFL would be furious.

Given his history he probably did snort some drugs but it just wasn't filmed.

Everything else aside, isn’t this the first thing you’d do? Stash your coke in one of these bottles so you can just do it where you want with impunity?

That’s what I’d be doing anyway. I’d suggest this “substance” is “popular” for a reason.

Well the fact there is a legal substance widely used in the event pretty much means it’s impossible to prove otherwise.

As such innoncent until proven guilty.

Jack’s loaded (with cash), off his head and coke is cheap as chips in Europe.

He’d be a moron to be wasting his time with glucose or whatever the f it is. Still, nobody has ever accused Jack of intelligence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back