Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Was told by my Trengove/Watts aquaintence on Sunday that they are both absolutely loving life at Port. Watts has apparently never been happier and more settled.

It's funny how all the Crows ambassadors in the media keep asking him about how he's coping with the move to lil Old Adelaide. Whilst these idiots are the most parochial SA Great types, their inferiority complexes shine through as their somewhat surprised as Jack says how much he's loving life. They can't quite get their heads around the fact that players come to Alberton, but can't wait to get the * out of West Lakes. Once again, it ain't the city.

That Watts interview on 5AA shows he has a pretty balanced perspective on life and footy. Maybe that has been his problem and why Goodwin didn't want him. He lacked a 24/7 manic footy intensity some people expect every player to have.

I think he will kick 50 goals as a high half forward - he will play the "josh jenkins" role for us - something we have been desperate for.

A high half forward is like the exact opposite of the Josh Jenkins role. You don’t get any less ‘high forward’ than the goalsquare.

Maybe he’s just an all around good guy and Goodwin, being a complete dick of a human, didn’t like him.

Goodwin: "Mate, do you even know who I am? I'm a pretty big deal where I'm from. Panthers. Crows. I played for the best."

Watts: ...

Goodwin: "Bet you I can do more pushups than you. Make it a hunge."

Watts: (someone, please get me the * out of here)

jack-watts-of-the-demons-speaks-to-head-coach-simon-goodwin-during-a-picture-id816928158

Goodwin: "Mate, do you even know who I am? I'm a pretty big deal where I'm from. Panthers. Crows. I played for the best."

Watts: (someone, please get me the **** out of here)

jack-watts-of-the-demons-speaks-to-head-coach-simon-goodwin-during-a-picture-id816928158

Goodwin - “Comin’ to my Scarface party tomorrow?”

Watts - “Nah mate, I’m good”

Goodwin - *slams Watts up against wall* “If you repeat anything I just said you’re ******* dead!!!”.

Watts: (someone, please get me the **** out of here)

Jack looks like he is just holding back from decking him.

Goodwin is the smuggest looking prick in existence.

Jack looks like he is just holding back from decking him.

He looks a bit like The Pikey in Snatch, right before he throws the knockout punch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodwin - “Comin’ to my Scarface party tomorrow?”

Watts - “Nah mate, I’m good”

Goodwin - *slams Watts up against wall* “If you repeat anything I just said you’re ******* dead!!!”.

Damn, I forgot about this.

A Demon supporter I know through work, refers to "Goodwins Law" which states that the longer a conversation about Simon Goodwin goes, the probability of "The Good Stuff" being mentioned moves towards 1.

Made me chuckle.

Damn, I forgot about this.

A Demon supporter I know through work, refers to "Goodwins Law" which states that the longer a conversation about Simon Goodwin goes, the probability of "The Good Stuff" being mentioned moves towards 1.

Made me chuckle.

My ex’s brother used to live with him. Oh, did she tell me some tales.

“He’s the most disgusting person I’ve ever met.....”

Awesome. Care to share?

A high half forward is like the exact opposite of the Josh Jenkins role. You don’t get any less ‘high forward’ than the goalsquare.
I mean working from I50 out to a high half forward position then sprinting back to get on the end of plays for easy goals - it’s more the role Jenkins played in his contract year rather than the lazy joe the goose, stay at home role of 2017.

Did your ex’s brother like fishing as well ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back