Jacko

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring back the biffo, let players drink a beer and go shooting for some Roos without the dogooders complaining that all our kids will now become heroin addicts or ISIS recruits because Hodgy had 4 beers with his mates playing poker!.

Bullshit he has

He can't even pronounce Fremantle ...it's free-mantle not Fra - mantle

Dead set Sheehan is an A grade dweeb and with very limited footy knowledge

And finally someone with some courage took him to the cleaners ...well done jacko

Worthwhile viewing

When mike interviews Victorians it's like watching pr0n.....a lot of sucking

When he interviews anyone else his bias becomes very obvious

Ironic that you pull Sheehan up on his pronunciation yet your grammar skills are of pre-school standard.:rolleyes:

Yeah, Spud said yesterday on Triple M why Jacko got the flick from the Saints.
Jee, I didn't know he was only there for half a season (10 games!!).

He kicked 41 goals in his ten games in 1983 (from round 1 to 11; he missed round 10), so they were obviously happy with his form.
However, he'd already ruffled feathers by putting the lit smoke in the pocket of Lindsay Fox's $5000 suit jacket, and putting the brick under Barker's brake pedal (Barker saw it before he drove the car).

The young gun, Tony Lockett, got to the club in the same year. The word was that Jacko felt threatened by the young star stepping on his turf

They were playing a short practice match during the week, with Jacko and Plugger obviously up forward, and on the same side.
Lockett took a mark a fell over, then Jacko sunk his knees into Plugger's back while he was on the ground, bruising his kidneys.
A few of the senior 'toughies' started ploughing into Jacko, and he was gone pretty much straight away.
Ironic that you pull Sheehan up on his pronunciation yet your grammar skills are of pre-school standard.:rolleyes:

What Eva

Have to rip into Jacko on one point. He keeps banging on about not making money out of the game. ''yeah Geelong paid me $13000 and fined me $18000''

Well stupid if you didn't act up you wouldn't have been fined and you would have kept your earnings.
shows how different the money was back then. Take away his antics and judge him on his record, he would be on 1 million a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back