Prediction Jackson will win a brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

I certainly hope so, I put $10 on a Jackson Brownlow into Dockers top 8 which pays a close to $13,000 return if it comes off!

Gamble responsibly but party like a rock star if you win!!!

(Ps, my apologies to all the non betting crew amongst us for bringing this up)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he does I hope it's this year because I have him at 251-1. I doubt it'll happen and a midfielder will win it as normal but it'll be a bit of fun on Brownlow night.

I certainly hope so, I put $10 on a Jackson Brownlow into Dockers top 8 which pays a close to $13,000 return if it comes off!

Gamble responsibly but party like a rock star if you win!!!

(Ps, my apologies to all the non betting crew amongst us for bringing this up)

I’m not a gambler but I’d give you $100 right now for that $10 bet.
I wonder what the odds of that are now after 3 weeks

I remember seeing a graphic earlier in the year saying there was only 4 current players who average 1 goal a game and 20 disposals. only 4. probs less by now.

jackson is capable of both.
National Unicorn Day GIF by Storyful

and an average of 15 hitouts a game.

dynamic center clearances as well.

game changing clunks down the line

Unicorn Pixar GIF by Walt Disney Studios

i therefore would like to make a prediction. jackson will win a brownlow in his career. an unstoppable force which is un-taggable. normally i would be hesitant to place pressure on a player. but, frankly who cares. jackson literally couldn't care about pressure either.
you know who else could average 20 disposal and a goal a game - banfield.

we know from his sub role he can kick goals off limited forward minute. and now hes getting midfield minutes. perhaps 20 disposals is on the card.

Needs Darcy back asap, he’s running out of steam and it’s only round 4

I’m not sure he ran out of steam. Carlton did everything in their power to wear him down. Cripps went into the ruck, which can’t be too common for them? DeKoning is underrated. He’s an emerging athletic tall, not unicorn level but will significantly blunt him and is a genuinely good player in his own right.

I’m not a gambler but I’d give you $100 right now for that $10 bet.
I wonder what the odds of that are now after 3 weeks

Ha!!
Thanks but I reckon there’ll be at least a Bali holiday on the cash out if we make top 8!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back