Jai Serong = Anti-vaxxer

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it challenging to comprehend the argument that pharmaceutical companies are inherently evil for making profits. Is it wrong to generate income from vaccines, should I feel guilty that I did as well?

It's all good for Murdoch and Joe Rogan turning exorbitant profits for doing Gods work. Landlords amassing properties and benefiting as people are priced out of the market and obliged to rent, are often viewed with a sense of admiration. That's all good too, yes?

I find it challenging to comprehend the argument that pharmaceutical companies are inherently evil for making profits. Is it wrong to generate income from vaccines, should I feel guilty that I did as well?

It's all good for Murdoch and Joe Rogan turning exorbitant profits for doing Gods work. Landlords amassing properties and benefiting as people are priced out of the market and obliged to rent, are often viewed with a sense of admiration. That's all good too, yes?

They aren't inherently evil for making profits

Pfizer is evil for something much worse. You might like to do your research on Pfizer and cold and flu tablets with how they shifted over the counter sales from USA to Mexico for the meth market.

They aren't inherently evil for making profits

Pfizer is evil for something much worse. You might like to do your research on Pfizer and cold and flu tablets with how they shifted over the counter sales from USA to Mexico for the meth market.
In your view what are some companies that make profits that meet your ethical threshold.

Can't argue with the facts, then doesn't provide any. Hilarious.
You asking for data now? Seriously. Sand. Head. Buried?
I know google censors a lot but there is no excuse. Look up James Thorpe MD ob/gyn. Sacked for reporting to his employer harms found to expectant mothers (didn’t want to risk their pharma $$).

Chemie Grünenthal GmbH, makers of Thalidomide. Hasn’t missed a beat making millions today as a global leader in pain management meds

Thaildomide wasn't good. It's also something that happened 70 years ago, were you around to remember it?

Also lead to strengthening of the regulators and improving the processes around safety evaluations.

Almost like lessons were learned to avoid things happening again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to love the COVID bed wetters . Hey , get 2 jabs and you won't catch it or spread it , hope everyone has had their 5 boosters 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had to travel to WA, I had no choice. I was coerced into taking it. I'm still pissed about it.

Got to love the COVID bed wetters . Hey , get 2 jabs and you won't catch it or spread it , hope everyone has had their 5 boosters 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maths not your strong suit. It's clear that vaccination reduces severity of illness.

I've seen some people driving in cars wearing masks by themselves

It's hilarious
I still think people wearing masks are easily manipulated because they don't work and they've been shown to be innefective in preventing spread.

It COULD be that they have to travel between multiple locations in a short time and want to use the same mask. But probably just paranoia.

I still think people wearing masks are easily manipulated

I was hospitalised twice in the past few years and - even though the nurses told me I didn't need to - I wore a mask at all times.

Both times there were covid outbreaks. In one of the wards I was in, everybody tested positive apart from me.

I'm thankful somebody (maybe my common sense?) manipulated me.

I've seen some people driving in cars wearing masks by themselves

It's hilarious

It's because they've just been shopping and forgot to take it off after. I've done it myself and only realised when I got home that I still had one on. That's because it's hardly the imposition that some people claim wearing one is.

It's because they've just been shopping and forgot to take it off after. I've done it myself and only realised when I got home that I still had one on. That's because it's hardly the imposition that some people claim wearing one is.

Or they might be paranoid

I still think people wearing masks are easily manipulated because they don't work and they've been shown to be innefective in preventing spread.
You are wrong.

Boringly, stupidly wrong.

I wonder if Freo supporters are over-represented in this thread because WA was largely untouched by the early stages where it was worst. Ergo, they catch the tail end of it and declare it "wasn't that big of a deal" - totally forgetting that Mark McGowan's leadership kept them safe while leaders in the rest of the country did their best to balls it all up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back