Fantasy Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Do you want to play for cash?

• Yes - $10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - $20

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes - $20 ($10 this season, $10 for next)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No but I want to win something

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LennyHayes77 I’m gonna go ahead and assume Brees on the pine was an accident or were you banking on Baker going off??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Was actually going to swap out Rivers for Brees, as the chargers could have thrown 1 pass and still knocked off the Raiders haha but didn't even think to make the change as i was more focused on the other positions.
Oh well don't matter, will still get the win....unless Mullens is the next Aaron Rodgers!

Was actually going to swap out Rivers for Brees, as the chargers could have thrown 1 pass and still knocked off the Raiders haha but didn't even think to make the change as i was more focused on the other positions.
Oh well don't matter, will still get the win....unless Mullens is the next Aaron Rodgers!

I think you’re pretty safe. I screwed up with 3 of my 4 LBs being questionable I accidentally benched Martinez instead of Perryman. I’m sure it won’t make a difference!

This will tighten our division up again!

• Roster Size: 24 28 30 32 - maybe - not fussed, just more

• IR Spots: 4 3 2 1 - 4

• Holdouts can be on IR?: Yes No

• Make defensive players position specific? Eg. DT, DE, CB, S: No Yes - Happy with way it is but open to changes if voted for

• Add Kickers?: No Yes

• FAAB to remain continuous? Eg. No free agents: Yes No

• FAAB budget to remain at $100?: Yes No

• $0 bids allowed?: No Yes

• Fumbles Lost/Recovered: -4/-4 -4/-2 -3/-1 -2/-2 -2/-1

• QB TD's: 6pts 4pts

• QB INT's: -3pts -2pts

• Any other rules/settings you would like to see?:

Last edited:
  • Roster Size: 24 28 30 32 30 - 30
  • IR Spots: 4 3 2 1 - 4

• Holdouts can be on IR?: No

• Make defensive players position specific? Eg. DT, DE, CB, S: No Yes - No

• Add Kickers?: No Yes

• FAAB to remain continuous? Eg. No free agents: Yes No

• FAAB budget to remain at $100?: Yes No

• $0 bids allowed?: No Yes

• Fumbles Lost/Recovered: -4/-4 -4/-2 -3/-1 -2/-2 -2/-1

• QB TD's: 6pts 4pts

• QB INT's: -3pts -2pts

• Any other rules/settings you would like to see?:

Is there anyone willing to trade me a starting RB before the trade deadline this week?

Might be willing to trade some of my bench depth that can still be useful as a flex moving forward.

If you want serious starters (conner, elliot chubb, michel) it will take a serious offer tho. Not keen on getting rid of any of them but always willing to listen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Hopkins is actually getting called for a fumble and not an INT on Watson. Probably not going to matter but it hurts considering I’m up against Watson. That’s an 11 point swing

#juggernaut

3 of the top 4 scores for the year if we really want to dig deeper...

200.gif

But if you ask manureid and A11dAtP0w3R , my team's no good cos I don't have any decent defenders...

200w.gif

3 of the top 4 scores for the year if we really want to dig deeper...

200.gif

But if you ask manureid and A11dAtP0w3R , my team's no good cos I don't have any decent defenders...

200w.gif

Yet you're third in our division

200.gif

Also still waiting for Mr_Nyah and Jatz to get back to me re the rules proposals. Please PM me your answers (unlike the 2 who randomly decided to post up in here :tearsofjoy:)
Sorry, I’ve been AWOL from BigFooty for a couple of months (although I’ve been playing fantasy badly). What’s going on with rule changes?

Back