Speculation Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Awkward Great Britain GIF by Tennis TV

Swans have 19 players out of contract this year. I wonder how these journos know how much they plan to offer everyone of them?
Meanwhile they are offering bog amounts to JUH..
I'd say bull...
End of the day if it averaged out at 700k, if we paid over a million this year would we have less to pay in the last years of his contract?
It's not as though his contract increased

I would love WCE to offer big dollars to JUH, the club at end of year will have the most money its ever had for free agents

I feel for the Dogs fans this year, it absolutely sucks having your club feature in all the trade period discussions with key players the club has significant investment in already in terms of what it cost to bring them to the club to begin with.
I couldn’t care less, it’s discussion, it has zero effect on me.
It also has zero effect on whether a player stays or goes.
I feel for the people who take this so seriously.

Is Sydney going to have a key forward if McDonald goes?
McLean and Amarty who is great when he can stay on the paddock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney needs a key forward with mass-marketing appeal. It's how they keep the rugby-loving fence-sitters watching.

Naughton would have been a rockstar at Sydney. Same for JUH. Not sure who else they can go after if Jamara re-signs.
He's about to. No desire to leave

Sydney needs a key forward with mass-marketing appeal. It's how they keep the rugby-loving fence-sitters watching.

Naughton would have been a rockstar at Sydney. Same for JUH. Not sure who else they can go after if Jamara re-signs.

Starting to move away from this trend slowly.

Membership numbers and crowds have been great to start the year, don't think we are reliant on the Franklin, Hall, Lockett type these days.

I think that they have Heeney as the face of the club in Sydney now so that's less of an issue than it has been previously.

Just not sure how anyone can guess without knowing where we’re at with our cap, whats front ended and what’s back ended. We also haven’t overpaid players to keep them like a GWS did (which they had to) so you can’t even compare our situation to GWS.

Meanwhile all other clubs are supposedly managing just fine.

Frustrating to read to be honest.
Years of hearing this as a cats fan has taught me to read it as the bargaining stage of grief.

Just give them space to reconcile their loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back