James Hird's offspring is a father/son prospect next year. Should he be allowed to join the AFL?

Should James Hird's sons be allowed to join the AFL?

• No, absolutely not!!!

• Maybe, only after psychological testing to ensure they are free of their father's taint

• Yes, odds they're as devious as their shitheel father are infinitesimally low

• Yes, I'm an Essendon* flog with no scruples so I welcome more cheating Hirds

• Jack Watts thinks no son of that ratfu** bastard will ever erase the stain on his name

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
http://aflnation.com.au/2017/08/28/2019-phantom-draft-unveils-more-father-sons/

I was going through an article on the 2019 draft, and was disquietend to discover one of James Hird's offspring is eligible to be drafted.

As you know Hird is the only man in football's 120+ year history to bring the game into disrepute twice, and is commonly regarded by most football fans with as much fondness as herpes. Indeed the genital sore comparison is apt one as most observers have come to regard Hird as a cancerous welt on our beloved game who's name deserves to be spat.

With this in mind, will the sins of the father be visited upon the son? Personally I think Hird has become so synonymous with underhandedness & deception the young brat should be excluded from the code completely. Harsh perhaps, but surely his tainted blood is a ticking time bomb time that'll eventually result in him bringing the code into disrepute once again. At the very least we can hardly trust him to compete cleanly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn the boy's been raised on peptides with melanotan-fueled boners as much part of his adolescence as yearly trips to Mexico.

Protect the code -- don't let it be tainted by a Hird again!

It all started with Alan Hird selling illegal dead rabbits during the depression. The whole bloodline should be eradicated. I say Roman style too.

Edit: Thanks Bosk for alerting us to this potential massive issue. I take it you are a highly paid risk mitigator in real life?

The French kid does raise an interesting point on the F/S rule, does the kid qualify if they're illegitimate and don't carry the same surname?

Are you the only person out there who didn't know theres 22 little millanes out there in the afl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Called Scott McLaren a "disgrace" on TFS.

It's from a soccer version of sportspulse. He plays soccer afaik, so he won't be getting drafted.

Still, my favourite moment is also harry kewell.

It looks like it was written by someone with worse literacy skills than Dustin Martin.

16 and 144cm can't be right either.

Are you the only person out there who didn't know theres 22 little millanes out there in the afl
Imagine how many junior Seedsmans you've now missed out on.
LOL, WTF is that? :drunk:

The French kid does raise an interesting point on the F/S rule, does the kid qualify if they're illegitimate and don't carry the same surname?
From memory, Melbourne were able to select Tom Kavanagh, the illegitimate son of Brent Crosswell.

Back