Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

grim reaper death GIF

No one breaks hearts like Smiley.

He's incredible.
I just love him. 3 goals, gave one to Adams and 8 score involvements. He is a star!!!

Loved his comment after the game about having a sore ear from the Port supporters.

Takes marks and kicks goals while others have quiet nights, and just keeps the score ticking over when most needed. Never thought he would be still playing at 30 with his injuries. Jamie epitomises Collingwood in the same Maynard does down back.
The fact he's had so much time out of the game with injury has probably helped with his longevity. So glad he stuck it out, many others would have given up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good does he look since he was rested. Looks a completely different player. Guess resting has some benefits
Since his shoulder flare up? He was doing everything else except nailing his shots prior to that break. You could see the frustration building. All he needed was to gain some confidence back in his kicking.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you mention the name Jamie Elliott?

For me, it's always, "Arms in the air!!!" followed by 70,000 screaming Collingwood barrackers in the outer losing their collective minds after Jamie took down the Bombers last year. His boundary line kick against Port was a pleasant reminder of that endearing moment.

Keep kicking 'em, Jamie!

Peace!

Since his shoulder flare up? He was doing everything else except nailing his shots prior to that break. You could see the frustration building. All he needed was to gain some confidence back in his kicking.

You have a short memory, he was struggling in 1 on 1 marking contests and could barely bend over to pick the ball up off the deck. Since his rest he's looked the best he's looked in years.

You have a short memory, he was struggling in 1 on 1 marking contests and could barely bend over to pick the ball up off the deck. Since his rest he's looked the best he's looked in years.
No I don't have a short memory. His intensity was still there every single week. If he'd slotted those goals he was missing, no one would have said a word. He was getting frustrated & low on confidence & then after getting crunched late in the qtr against the Roos, his shoulder was stuffed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back