January 6 hearings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. You think she lied all the time under oath, which means her entire testimony cannot be taken seriously.
You point out that it can't be taken seriously, because of how funny it was.

You've talked about Trump's temper tantrums, throwing food and cleaning it up. So let's put that aside.
What are the other 5 funniest things from her testimony?

You could just say "the absurdity of it all", or "the democrats". But that's not an actual answer.
spinynorman In case you missed it.

To be honest, it seemed like a good way to make anything funny less funny, like explaining a joke.

I don’t think I said it can’t be taken seriously because of how funny it was, but think this will rapidly become circular so probably for the better to not waste everyone’s time.

I see you've interacted with that person before ha ha

To be honest, it seemed like a good way to make anything funny less funny, like explaining a joke.

I don’t think I said it can’t be taken seriously because of how funny it was, but think this will rapidly become circular so probably for the better to not waste everyone’s time.
688D4524-EC28-478B-8110-DE486A6AF7DF.gif

Now, I'm not saying you can't do it, because you were being insincere. I'm not saying that.

Yes. Jokes are rarely sincere. It started with a comment about how Republicans would never lower themselves to manual labour with “the help” standing there! We could do with a chill.
Yes.

After some of the most compelling and informative testimony of the hearings so far, shining a light on just how serious and dangerous the Jan 6th insurrection was.
You, and everyone from the far right, made light of her testimony, said she was a liar, and took a tiny part of it to appear to be the majority of it.

Rarely sincere, indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why women are still so hesitant to admit they are women online... because sexist cretins like you always make it weird.

* off proudboy scum.
I have asked him several times to drop the reference but he just ignores it.

Lucky for him I am not a report basher.

This is why women are still so hesitant to admit they are women online... because sexist cretins like you always make it weird.

* off proudboy scum.
Generally speaking, women leap at the chance to reveal themselves as such to me online. You have any idea how many unsolicited nudes I've received here on BF!?
Nah, leave PM's to trolls and snitches like you.

You really are a sad case, fatherhood, has done little for you.
Well it took you guys a day to coordinate your response, but you got there!

If it helps at all, I love my biological mother with every cell of my being, so it is a compliment that I refer to you as such. I will stop though since you don't approve. Is "Magnificent Magz" still cool??

Generally speaking, women leap at the chance to reveal themselves as such to me online. You have any idea how many unsolicited nudes I've received here on BF!?

Well it took you guys a day to coordinate your response, but you got there!

If it helps at all, I love my biological mother with every cell of my being, so it is a compliment that I refer to you as such. I will stop though since you don't approve. Is "Magnificent Magz" still cool??
Neither thank you.

It isn't the first time I have asked you to stop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back