January 6 hearings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shows that lunatics attract lunatics. Trump wanted to appoint Sidney Powell as a Special Counsel.:madv1:
Totally agree - look at who he ended up with in his inner circle - Guiliani , Powell , Pillow Guy , Bannon , Stone , Conway, Meadows , Gaetz , Graham , the family and Fox. What an incredibly unimpressive line up that is :(

And another one of Trumps inner circle applies for the Bat s**t Crazy Title - Stone / Giuliani /Bannon and Flynn - that's a formidable line up :eek:
Particularly love how serious the other 2 idiots are coming across - FMD - only in America !!
This is an unusual move for Stone, it makes me wonder what his new agenda is now that Trump is diminished. Is he trying to weasel his way into the evangelical crowd (overlapping and similarly challenged as the MAGA tribe is)? I think he is working some new angle.
The outside longshot is that he has completely flipped out.

Neither, he will walk with his reputation in shambles.. but he will continue the grift and people will lap it up
I think the primary goal of the commission was to discredit Trump with Fox viewers. The ones who live inside that information bubble. Trump power derives from him being able to call them to put pressure on his enemies. The establishment in DC want him out of the political equation. He just sucks all the oxygen, power, and money out of the old networks and that pisses them off.
Actual charges will have to be extremely heinous and a slamdunk case. It is a very slippery slope to go after a former head of state. The Repugs have already threatened revenge if they win in the midterm elections. No actual reasoned charges, just because.
A ruined Trump will be fine. Let him stew with whatever he has left over. There are those cases in Georgia and New York that could hit him hard.
As an American, I just hope the scumbags that coalesced around him get theirs, hard and dry. Bannon has to be near the top for me. He was the architect for the initial stages of the admin. His avowed goal was to tear down the government; the 'deconstruction of the administrative state'. It showed in the cabinet assignments to people who wanted to destroy those departments.
The GOP itself should undergo a complete clean out as well. Beyond the cowardice of the rank and file, the leadership, extreme conservative orgs and dark money who captured the SCOTUS and lower courts, did away with meaningful reforms in election security, voting rights, corruption and obstructed anything the weak Dems did; those guys need stringing up as well. That is, ironically, the real swamp.
But Trump on the dungheap for now, those others later hopefully. Then the rightwing propaganda/misinformation machines, THEN Pelosi and the corporate Dem turds.

[/RANT]

The Dems don't want Trump in prison, they want him on his knees still taking swings.

The Presidential grift is too much to ignore, so Trump is going to run again, but it's getting to the point where a lot of Republicans don't want him to, and swing voters will vote against him. He's the GOP's worst chance of winning the next election.

The Dems don't really want Trump completely to leave politics because then the frothing GOP might actually get its act together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back