January 6 hearings.

Remove this Banner Ad

and in case you've forgotten which of the parties are a full fledged clown show......

tweeted during latest 1/6 hearing

FYO68r2WQAQB1jn

:unsure:...:rolleyesv1:....:laughv1:

the self-own is elite with this bunch of yahoos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky the Republicans didnt try and change these laws - Bannon resides in DC

Two states, Maine[46] and Vermont,[47] as well as the District of Columbia,[48] have unrestricted voting rights for people who are felons. They allow the person to vote during incarceration, via absentee ballot, and have no specific restrictions upon completion of their sentence.

Van Jones , Don lemon, joy reid, the birds on the view and the Cuomo brothers are also idiots… should they be locked up?

The old whataboutism.

I don’t think tucker should go to jail, but he’s nothing like the others. Tucker blatantly does whites supremacist and Russian bidding.

If he’s found out to be on the Kremlin payroll he should go to prison though.

Why?

As much as the democrats would like to round up all dissenting voices at the end it will be them that lose out of this.
Tucker is more than a dissenting voice. There are too many instances of him leading the viewer in a misinformed direction. He doesn't have to spell it out for them to get his gist.
Have you seen is 'documentary' on the 1/6 insurrection?
If you didn't already know, he was sued for his BS. He and his Fox lawyers argued that no reasonable person should be able to believe what broadcasts on is show.
He's not stupid. I believe some the crazy stories like testicle tanning is to set up for similar defenses. Meanwhile he and Fox make millions misleading people who won't change the channel on their remote control.
But when his disinformation causes crimes to be committed then he will have to go down.

LATEST FACT-CHECKS ON TUCKER CARLSON

Has Tucker Carlson created the most racist show in the history of cable news?

DAVIES: All right. That's excerpts of eight different episodes of "Tucker Carlson Tonight." That theme, that message appeared in more than 400 shows. This is the kind of statistical analysis you undertook to make it clear that this wasn't an outlier.

CONFESSORE: Right. It's not an outlier. It's a continual theme of the show. And it's a racist conspiracy theory. And there's no other way to describe it. It's a conspiracy theory because it isn't true. But it's a powerful idea. And it's an old one on the far right that has made a, you know, new entrance in recent years.

The old whataboutism.

I don’t think tucker should go to jail, but he’s nothing like the others. Tucker blatantly does whites supremacist and Russian bidding.

If he’s found out to be on the Kremlin payroll he should go to prison though.

Well we know where Hillary will be then

Tucker is more than a dissenting voice. There are too many instances of him leading the viewer in a misinformed direction. He doesn't have to spell it out for them to get his gist.
Have you seen is 'documentary' on the 1/6 insurrection?
If you didn't already know, he was sued for his BS. He and his Fox lawyers argued that no reasonable person should be able to believe what broadcasts on is show.
He's not stupid. I believe some the crazy stories like testicle tanning is to set up for similar defenses. Meanwhile he and Fox make millions misleading people who won't change the channel on their remote control.
But when his disinformation causes crimes to be committed then he will have to go down.

LATEST FACT-CHECKS ON TUCKER CARLSON

Has Tucker Carlson created the most racist show in the history of cable news?

So who makes the judgement if they are misinformed.. you or Humpty Dumpty on cnn’s media show?

Also racist?? It has no meaning anymore.. its just pure laziness to throw it around in argument of someone you disagree with…

As for his January 6th doco I haven’t seen it but im sure the mysterious Ray Epps gets some screen time, shows cops letting protesters into the capital through doors and barricades and also the bloke with the horns sitting on the floor in the senate chamber engaging in civil conversation with a cop…

All of which hasn’t been seen I’m sure in the show trial going on atm.

Last edited:
So who makes the judgement if they are misinformed.. you or Humpty Dumpty on cnn’s media show?

Also racist?? It has no meaning anymore.. its just pure laziness to throw it around in argument of someone you disagree with…
I guess it would be the facts. Not the 'alternative facts'. You know like what people say when they are under oath and will go to jail if they don't. ;)

And FYI I don't consume CNN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back