Injury Jarrad Waite - Hip

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just getting worse.

At least we'll be getting a few key players back before finals but why did this have to happen right before games with the Wobbles and Essendon? :(

If we lose to Collingwood this week, it will make our victory against them in the finals even sweeter... ;)

i dont get on here alot even though iv been a bf member for years, but this news has really shot me straight through the heart :(

i cant believe the run we are having ATM, i really cant see us winning a game in the very near future which really pains me to say so bloody much :( as good as our mid field is, they wont be able single handlely drag us over the line in the next month im afraid.

where is carlos at? i watched some of the ants game on sat and didnt notice him, dont tell me he is injured as well :rolleyes:

It's just getting worse.

At least we'll be getting a few key players back before finals but why did this have to happen right before games with the Wobbles and Essendon? :(

If we lose to Collingwood this week, it will make our victory against them in the finals even sweeter... ;)

You were all too focused on beating pies and you ended up getting rolled by the doggies .....

where is carlos at? i watched some of the ants game on sat and didnt notice him, dont tell me he is injured as well :rolleyes:

Setanta has had an injured hand for about a month now. Ratts said he will return to footy this week in his press conference.

"Thornton might play up front next week if Jarrad doesn't come up. O'hAilpin will play football next week." #RattenPresser
from twitter.

Really bad to lose Waite. Back in time for finals!!!
We do have some players who can replace him.

Watson has gained a lot of confidence in the vfl and played really well on Saturday, Austin can come in.
Although it is a big game, I think Casboult is a chance,
He is a tall strong forward who can take a big pack mark and can kick goals, he can also ruck, which means we could allow Kreuzer to play forward a bit more.
I think we need to play quite tall this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrible news. Our injuries were going so well a couple of weeks ago and now its all turne around so quickly :(

I cannot remember ANY time in the last 4 years where we've had our best team on the park. These injuries are really starting to annoy me. All the successful teams have a good run with injury but we just ain't getting it. Arghhhh.

You were all too focused on beating pies and you ended up getting rolled by the doggies .....
Tongue in cheek, flog.

That's not an instruction to be put into action with your toothless cousins either. I know how your kind are a little slower than the rest of us.

Bugger.

When Kreuze returned we looked so close to getting our best team out there, now we're far off it.

Waite & Jamo out. We won't be able to buy a contested mark.

our structure is down the toilet now, probably only win 2 more games for the rest of the year. Ratten's gonna enjoy a great 40th birthday.

Shocking news!!! Let's hope it is only 3-4 weeks.

Even though they may not be completely ready I'd love to see Levi and Watson played. One or even both of these kids has a massive opportunity to secure a spot in our side before finals.

Shocking news!!! Let's hope it is only 3-4 weeks.

Even though they may not be completely ready I'd love to see Levi and Watson played. One or even both of these kids has a massive opportunity to secure a spot in our side before finals.
If Levi is going to play a game this season, now is his time. He's not ready, but a bit of AFL time would do wonders.

Though, I didn't want us to be in the situation where we had to play guys just to get game time into them this season. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back