Recommitted Jasper Pittard

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting how some random guys on a football forum know what clauses have been written into the contract of someone at an AFL club and it would be pretty surprising if someone signed on that recently and didn't have the CBA increase written into their contract.
It's a two-way street, your implication that it is very likely the clause was added in his contract has no basis. It's just a stab.

I've heard Essendon, north Melbourne and hawthorn are interested if he's restricted port will match the bid and try to trade him North won't give up anything for him, Essendon are interesting as Aaron Francis is rumoured to want to return home what would Aaron Francis price be

I've heard Essendon, north Melbourne and hawthorn are interested if he's restricted port will match the bid and try to trade him North won't give up anything for him, Essendon are interesting as Aaron Francis is rumoured to want to return home what would Aaron Francis price be
Pittard will stay IMO.
Francis signed until end of 2019 and is happy at the club. From people that know him is excited about the future and will work his backside off in the offseason

it would be pretty surprising if someone signed on that recently and didn't have the CBA increase written into their contract.

An article earlier in the year estimated that only about 50% of contracts, at most, had the CBA increase clause written in, and in general it depended on the club in question, e.g. Adelaide didn't write it in to any contracts.

No idea where people are getting the Franga info from. He's from SA but nowhere near Adelaide and supported Essendon as a kid, he will not be going anywhere!

No idea where people are getting the Franga info from. He's from SA but nowhere near Adelaide and supported Essendon as a kid, he will not be going anywhere!

Well I have heard it from multiple people who are reliable. I see what you mean though he supported Essendon but this means nothing in if he cant see a future for himself i the team currently can't get a game Essendon is also stacked for key players also he may not of grew up in adelaide but it's still closer to his family and playing state football he was living in adelaide he still has friends there.
Apart from Francis what would essedon give up for Pitard is port matched his offer? I just saw Aaron as a good deal for both teams even if port thew in a pick or Aaron young.

Well I have heard it from multiple people who are reliable. I see what you mean though he supported Essendon but this means nothing in if he cant see a future for himself i the team currently can't get a game Essendon is also stacked for key players also he may not of grew up in adelaide but it's still closer to his family and playing state football he was living in adelaide he still has friends there.
Apart from Francis what would essedon give up for Pitard is port matched his offer? I just saw Aaron as a good deal for both teams even if port thew in a pick or Aaron young.
He's 20 years old, I'd imagine he's not overly worried about not getting a senior gig at this point of his career. He's been told he need to up his aerobic capacity, and I'm backing him to have a big offseason and make it.

I'd give up a 3rd rounder at the most for Pittard, I realise you wouldn't necessarily take that but he isn't a pressing need and I'm unsure how much value he would actually offer us other than depth.

I can only go from friends and family but he is happy at the club and is frustrated with himself more than anything. He is keen to finally get a full pre season in and if he returns to the club in good shape he will be playing round 1.

Would be really surprised if Hawthorn is interested. I actually rate him pretty high, but its not an area of need. He has plenty more good football ahead of him but so will be a handy, low cost, pickup for someone if he leaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind Pittard as a player and wouldn't be opposed to us going after him but if port mentioned Aaron Francis in a trade then I hope we'd walk away. Way more upside & a lot younger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back