• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, all I want is a list of names in alphabetical order.

Few more names mentioned

We need to be cautious of some of the lists. I found one, for example, that listed some of the lawyers involved in the defamation case!

The link I posted came from The Guardian, I assumed it was okay. Where did you get yours from?
Yes, that's the one I have. I just ran it through OCR in case word search was not picking up the photocopied/scanned pages. It has some redacted content.

Dershowitz's right eye twitches and his face changes momentarily when the reporter mentions 'Mossad'. Then he recovers, switches again to accuse her of 'sandbagging' him and wants to see the email where it was stipulated he would be asked those questions.

It's the mention of Mossad more imo, that he doesn't like.

Dershowitz's right eye twitches and his face changes momentarily when the reporter mentions 'Mossad'. Then he recovers, switches again to accuse her of 'sandbagging' him and wants to see the email where it was stipulated he would be asked those questions.

It's the mention of Mossad more imo, that he doesn't like.

The fake robotic smile to give the pretence that all is well - also a nice touch.

Good old Daily Fail: “ ..However inclusion of a name does not necessarily mean they were accused of any wrongdoing, with some names simply put to witnesses who denied meeting them.”

As usual the letters attached to the article make for good reading. Here is one such:

I personally do not believe that no cameras were working, all the guards were asleep, a prisoner on suicide watch was inexplicably left alone, the fishy coroners’ report…. any more than I believe a single bullet made multiple u-turns, went a dozen directions, and caused a mortal wound to the President from the direction opposite that from which the (single) gun was supposedly fired. A super wealthy individual who had already influenced his way out of accountability would likely believe he could live to do so again. Whether determined a risk to state stability (because of information about individuals he could leverage) or to protect certain very high profile leaders in power, there is no question that covert forces could feasibly articulate such a liquidation and cover their tracks if they chose to. IMHO, guards who were “asleep” are lucky to still be “alive”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely dead imo.
Where the pictures of his body, how come his family didn't get the autopsy report before the media (as is usual protocol).
His best mate (who he had LOADS of dirty laundry on) was Presidente of the United States America when he allegedly died?

Was apparently a top secret agent for Mossad who had been collecting incriminating videos of the world's elite.

Sceptical over here.
Waving T-Mobile GIF by Magenta

Definitely dead imo.
Agreed.

With claims of his ties to intel agencies, and who was in his circle of operations, and Kompromat, with the crowd he kept, if he wasn't working hand in glove for any intel agencies, or any/many of their front companies, and supply change enablers, they would have sure as hell have been keeping a very close eye on him for decades (directly or indirectly).

Stephen Hawking 🤭

"I have seen Stephen Hawking at the club more than a handful of times," the member told the celebrity site. "He arrives with an entourage of nurses and assistants. Last time I saw him, he was in the back 'play area' lying on a bed fully clothed with two naked women gyrating all over him."

Back