• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

'World renowned scientist' has a wide field too... I think Trump considers himself one with his COVID prognostications while in office. 😄

I’ve read that Steven Hawking might be a name on the list and obviously he wasn’t banging anyone… a number of the names will have met / associated with Epstein without doing anything sordid I imagine.

I’ve read that Steven Hawking might be a name on the list and obviously he wasn’t banging anyone… a number of the names will have met / associated with Epstein without doing anything sordid I imagine.

Dunno about that.

I'm embarrassed to admit I just asked google about it.

A 'liberal Prime Minister' is on the list apparently, no name and a 'world renowned scientist' who engaged in sex with minors. The document is over 2,000 pages long.
Description fits Holt and Gorton ('liberal' with truth and personal relationships), but both dead before Epstein era (unless Holt was taken by an Epstein sub and not a Chinese one!).

Can't see it being Fraser, so leaves Howard, Abbott, Turnbull or Morrison. Or if 'liberal' as in open-minded, could even be ALP... like Hawke, Keating?! 😲

Liberal prime minister could mean from Canada, not necessarily Australia.

Out of them and given there's footage of Keating's daughter going in and out of Epstein's pad, I'd say it might be Keating.

Wow, what was the connection there? Hopefully above board, which I suspect quite a few will be. But their names will inevitably be tarred by association.

Description fits Holt and Gorton ('liberal' with truth and personal relationships), but both dead before Epstein era (unless Holt was taken by an Epstein sub and not a Chinese one!).

Can't see it being Fraser, so leaves Howard, Abbott, Turnbull or Morrison. Or if 'liberal' as in open-minded, could even be ALP... like Hawke, Keating?! 😲
Keating's daughter was once photographed outside Epstein's home in NY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alan Dershowitz secured the Florida deal for Epstein and back in 2020 attacked witnesses credibility. A lot's happened since then.

I could die laughing if his name's on the list.
Was suggested at the time of the Florida deal that Dershowitz was returning favours on one of the many documentaries I have watched.

Was suggested at the time of the Florida deal that Dershowitz was returning favours on one of the many documentaries I have watched.

Virginia Giuffre withdrew her allegations against Dershowitz but that doesn't mean in the circumstances, that he's home free.

I wonder where that ranks on the mentions 'ladder?

I reckon he'll finish well inside the top 8, probably top 4, guaranteed home final...

Apparently it’s any mention in the trial though, so if they were asked ‘did you meet Bill Clinton’ and said no, it would still be a mention.

Apparently it’s any mention in the trial though, so if they were asked ‘did you meet Bill Clinton’ and said no, it would still be a mention.

Hmmm, might have to use some sort of percentage calculator then.

Or maybe it's more like a Brownlow count - 3 'votes' for confirmed meeting, 2 'votes' for mentioned in conversation by others with Epstein, one 'vote' for the scenario you've posted? I reckon Clinton might still have a podium finish, pipped by a Royal for the trophy though...??

Back