Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 3?

It's probably Clinton, Gates and another rich powerful person
Prince Andrew?

Why should they be sealed unless they are up on other charges?

Associated names should be redacted if they aren't actually involved, or incorrectly identified as has happened here allegedly.

Normally I would agree with you and I still do but I also kinda feel a big giant case of * it, eat the rich with all the cost of living garbage we are dealing with at the moment from fat cat execs raising prices etc.

I want to rage against the machine

Normally I would agree with you and I still do but I also kinda feel a big giant case of * it, eat the rich with all the cost of living garbage we are dealing with at the moment from fat cat execs raising prices etc.

I want to rage against the machine

You might get exactly what you're looking for with bankers and lobbyists listed

There is a conspiracy theory that Epstien was engaged in leverage and blackmail material for powerful people, if you've seen the show "Happy" where a very wealthy man promises someone anything at all that they want, but secretly records it, and then later holds it over them to achieve his goals and the goals of his handlers. Just like that.
Doubt it’s a conspiracy theory.

Kompromat.

There are apparently many recordings that are now in the possession of the FBI - so the story goes.

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Pandering to the right wing nut job demographic, and he's doing an excellent job of it as well.

If Epstein didn't kill himself then it would have made news by now, imagine being the journalist who broke that story.
"Oh but of course a journalist wouldn't publish, you can't go up against the elites of the world"
The assassination of Jamal Khashoggi shows otherwise, if there's a grain of truth to a story it will be sniffed out.
The young Saudi prince likes Putin better than the west now though. Or it definately looks that way.

It’s not easy to criticise some groups even when there’s an active genocide going on, much less over a whitewashed pedo murder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen the supposed list, and all it is is anyone that had ever been in the same room as him. It's effectively the guest list of the met ball
The question will be the regulars who caught up with Epstein on that list.

A 'liberal Prime Minister' is on the list apparently, no name and a 'world renowned scientist' who engaged in sex with minors. The document is over 2,000 pages long.

Description fits Holt and Gorton ('liberal' with truth and personal relationships), but both dead before Epstein era (unless Holt was taken by an Epstein sub and not a Chinese one!).

Can't see it being Fraser, so leaves Howard, Abbott, Turnbull or Morrison. Or if 'liberal' as in open-minded, could even be ALP... like Hawke, Keating?! 😲

Description fits Holt and Gorton ('liberal' with truth and personal relationships), but both dead before Epstein era (unless Holt was taken by an Epstein sub and not a Chinese one!).

Can't see it being Fraser, so leaves Howard, Abbott, Turnbull or Morrison. Or if 'liberal' as in open-minded, could even be ALP... like Hawke, Keating?! 😲

Out of them and given there's footage of Keating's daughter going in and out of Epstein's pad, I'd say it might be Keating.

Could it also be a UK prime minister?

Yeah anyway, not confirmed yet but this information came from someone who claimsd to have the documents and only through 600 pages so far.

Back