Recommitted Jesse Hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlikely to happen but it's interesting he met with the club captain and by the sounds of it, checked out our facilities in Cockburn. Maybe I've got the purple tinted glasses on but we're a pretty attractive prospect at the moment; a core group of young players about to reach 50 games (three/four pre seasons under their belt), one of the best players in the game as captain, the best training facilities in the AFL and we're about to start playing at the brand new Perth Stadium.

If true, it’s pretty concerning if Hogan thinks Watts’ application is A-ok.

It might go back to what I said in the Watts thread.

There was no need for Mahoney to throw Watts under the bus on the radio this week.

As I said then, other players watch this. Look at the Hawks public handling of Vickery this year. They said little but I'm sure they're not happy with his application.

Last edited:
Unlikely to happen but it's interesting he met with the club captain and by the sounds of it, checked out our facilities in Cockburn. Maybe I've got the purple tinted glasses on but we're a pretty attractive prospect at the moment; a core group of young players about to reach 50 games (three/four pre seasons under their belt), one of the best players in the game as captain, the best training facilities in the AFL and we're about to start playing at the brand new Perth Stadium.
Bradley Hill just won your Best & Fairest, and Shane Kersten finished top 10. Don’t flatter yourself too much.

Bradley Hill just won your Best & Fairest, and Shane Kersten finished top 10. Don’t flatter yourself too much.

Sure. The 2017 Melbourne Demons are the template all should aspire to. I liked the 'get ready for the finals' mailout the best.

You shouldn't be throwing any kind of stones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure. The 2017 Melbourne Demons are the template all should aspire to. I liked the 'get ready for the finals' mailout the best.

You shouldn't be throwing any kind of stones.
Lol, Fremantle really should aspire to the 2017 Melbourne Demons, despite how s**t this year was. The plodders on your list are years away from getting you 12 wins.

Not everyone can have the loyalty of a Scott Thompson
BadLuckBryan.jpg

Interesting to note they have the same manager, my Mrs works for him here in WA.

Melbourne would facilitate if Freo offered pick 5, next years first and balic, they know the year he has had and would be sympathetic as long as Freo were reasonable.

Interesting to note they have the same manager, my Mrs works for him here in WA.

Melbourne would facilitate if Freo offered pick 5, next years first and balic, they know the year he has had and would be sympathetic as long as Freo were reasonable.
If that's true, Freo should do it, I reckon.

Perfect player to build a list around and would set them up nicely for a tilt at the 8 next year.

Jesse isn't happy at the dees ATM. One of his best mates at the club has just been delisted and the clubs now trying to move on another good mate of his in Watts. Won't be surprised if he requests a trade but dunno if we'll have the picks to seal the deal this year.

If Hogan leaves I could see us making a play for pick 1, as it maximises our leverage on the Lever trade.

We have the cards in any Hogan trade given he is under contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back