Toast Jesse White

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually like Jesse. Runs around like a chook with his head cut off at times, but in a loveable sort of way, kind of like Ben Sinclair. Has been good the last couple of months too.
He's done nicely agree.
He may not be the footy brain,
But he's done well and offers a little ruck work too.
I'd have banished white to the boondocks (with Blair) but they have earnt their spots

Hearing the hate Jesse gets at games from some 'supporters' has made me barrack for him more than anyone in the team (apart from Cox).
Yeah I've been swung this way with a few players actually. I'm a sucker for the underdogs and now find myself sending nothing but love and positive vibes to Jesse and Blairy and Tooves these days. All 3 are unfairly maligned imv. Langdon can still GAGF'd though.

Is there any chance White will get re-signed for next season?

Fun Fact: Jesse White has kicked more than Cloke for the season and takes up less than half Cloke's salary.

Travis Cloke
13.11 from 10 games

Jesse White
15.12 from 11 games

Is there any chance White will get re-signed for next season?

Fun Fact: Jesse White has kicked more than Cloke for the season and takes up less than half Cloke's salary.

Travis Cloke
13.11 from 10 games

Jesse White
15.12 from 11 games
Looking at our tall forward depth signed on next year we have the following: Moore, Cox, and Cloke...

Moore and Cox will definitely be their next year. Cloke? Who knows....

And then we have Gault and White who are unsigned... And Corey Gault is a dud who can't get a game....

I can see White getting a sneaky two year extension on small money for depth.

Looking at our tall forward depth signed on next year we have the following: Moore, Cox, and Cloke...

And then we have Gault and White who are unsigned... And Corey Gault is a dud who can't get a game....

Wasn't it rumoured pre game y'day he got a 1 yr extension?

I think he isnt to bad seems to be alot more consistent, he did some good things again last night will always go missing during games which is his main weakness.

One positive about White is that he seems to have removed the stupid decision making from his game.

I hope they dish off Cloke somewhere else to be honest, even if his on lower salary next year. Gault, definitely will be gone.

I'd rather Moore - Cox - White + Howe (Between forward + back)

White has more value. ie: can play more positions. I'd still only give him 1 year extension though to keep him on his toes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has done alright in a s**t team this year.
Still being played out of position too.

Would be good to see him on a wing for the rest of the year using his best attributes...

If you'd only started watching football this year you'd say he's a gun, he looks like a weapon tonight.

So will he earn a reprieve and be gifted an "11th hour", late season contract renewal?, Or will he be offloaded?.
It doesn't bode well though given there has been no news.

Interestingly he kicked only 1 less than Moore for the season, and was preferred over Cloke throughout the year.

Fasolo 25.6 / 12 games
Moore: 24.14 / 17 games
White: 23.19 / 16 games
Cloke: 17.16 / 13 games

So will he earn a reprieve and be gifted an "11th hour", late season contract renewal?, Or will he be offloaded?.
It doesn't bode well though given there has been no news.

Interestingly he kicked only 1 less than Moore for the season, and was preferred over Cloke throughout the year.

Fasolo 25.6 / 12 games
Moore: 24.14 / 17 games
White: 23.19 / 16 games
Cloke: 17.16 / 13 games
He gas been nothing short of exemplary. He deserve another year.

Do you guys think the club was waiting until the last game to decide, or are they 50/50 on him?.

Showed enough for me late in the season to get another contract. Stood up at times today even after having that niggle with his knee. Needs to be retained as depth at least if Cloke goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back