Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have time for a count? If we're going to attempt a double-lynch we need to be spot on.

Also, does the manipulator feel like declaring to confirm who was manipulated today (if it affects the double-lynch)?

Does anyone have time for a count? If we're going to attempt a double-lynch we need to be spot on.

Also, does the manipulator feel like declaring to confirm who was manipulated today (if it affects the double-lynch)?
It’s worth a try, but I can’t see the manipulator volunteering any info. The multi is too risky for the village with a manipulator in play.

Unfortunately not right now, but may have time once home

It’s worth a try, but I can’t see the manipulator volunteering any info. The multi is too risky for the village with a manipulator in play.
I agree. Also this news of that intimidator being more like a manipulator puts an additional spin on last night’s late vote changes from some …

Yep, worth the ask atleast.

If we cant get to double then I say we vote for whoever was not the cub.

Maj is the lynch today - has an unknown evil role, could be head and night immune.

I understand your point but IMO I’d rather have a crack at the potentially night immune one in Maj

In any case Maj seems to be embracing being (self) outed evil whilst Cadsky, despite being outed, continues to insist on his innocence (and therefore , is the less likely of the two to direct traffic tonight )

I honestly don’t think that was a cub ploy but if I’m wrong we can look back on the earlier votes this morning to try and figure out who he was trying to save …

Either way we will learn a lot from the way maj flips and this in turn will help guide us for tomorrow‘s lynch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand your point but IMO I’d rather have a crack at the potentially night immune one in Maj

In any case Maj seems to be embracing being (self) outed evil whilst Cadsky, despite being outed, continues to insist on his innocence (and therefore , is the less likely of the two to direct traffic tonight )

I honestly don’t think that was a cub ploy but if I’m wrong we can look back on the earlier votes this morning to try and figure out who he was trying to save …

Either way we will learn a lot from the way maj flips and this in turn will help guide us for tomorrow‘s lynch
Agreed, the posts from last night and early this morning need a revisit I think

Agreed, the posts from last night and early this morning need a revisit I think
Yep. I don’t have a full count so will have to have a proper look later (if someone else doesn’t get a chance to prior) but from memory both bluey and Chip had a couple of votes on them each , with other names like Ligma and even you thrown up but without multiple votes .

Love this idea.

Also, all other evil players can reveal themselves. Would be a big help.

Because I got false seered. Crazy, I know, but it's true.
I didn’t know I had invisible tagging powers. Nice.

But I hear you. Maybe (0.1% chance as far as I’m concerned) things will become clearer after deadline

I didn’t know I had invisible tagging powers. Nice.

But I hear you. Maybe (0.1% chance as far as I’m concerned) things will become clearer after deadline
So you're saying there's a chance? 😍

that's fridgey you're talking about
Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back