Werewolf Easter Bunny werewolf cancelled. jmoo vindicated. No Chocolates for GUH for GUH

Remove this Banner Ad

por_please_ya as Drummer would say "This sucks the Big Falota"

Meanwhile I am gunna follow her example.
Drunk The Expanse GIF by Amazon Prime Video
season 2 drinking GIF by SYFY

Wonder who will get BoG

Haha... Well obviously no-one , however I was most impressed with Strigoi and eth-dog

Strigs showed tactical acumen and eth dog got the chockies without raising any suspicion from the other Flogs. The two were forming a clever faction.

Haha... Well obviously no-one , however I was most impressed with Strigoi and eth-dog

Strigs showed tactical acumen and eth dog got the chockies without raising any suspicion from the other Flogs. The two were forming a clever faction.
Oh so eth got recruited lol 😂 nice

I was going to protect MC Bad tonight instead of SaintBilly. Figured the latter might only be a villager. Wondered if MC was something more, seemed like he was thinking about things.

Who did you try to kill Dingster lol
Nah, I was a lowly Villager. It was a day off work though and I was at my in-law's place, so had plenty of time to look at Werewolf haha.

Na surely Greenery for carrying the group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First an unreserved apology to jmoo wan who was in fact innocent of all charges. He is right to be cranky. Won't go through the ins and outs save to say it was totally my fault. As everyone knows jmoo is a poster of great integrity.

Second the kill of The Majestic is not sustainable as the actual alleged culprit was one of his voters. This has fatally compromised the game Imo.

Third because of these errors, all mine, I do not believe the game is sustainable so I am cancelling it as I see no way forward. Apologies all.
all good mate - sorry for calling you a dickhead

2 things:

1/ I'm still not sure why the game ended? I've made plenty of mistakes modding games and you just gotta roll with it!

2/ Why don't we just re-randomise the roles and start again tonight?
This. We’re only one night behind, can always speed up a phase end of week Grand Uncle Horace

all good mate - sorry for calling you a dickhead

haha.. no apology necessary for calling me a dickhead. Not the first time nor the last I have been described as such.

I did not have a good day. There are two parents with a squalling toddler I ’encouraged’ to move from the quiet carriage of a country train who would say much worse.

This. We’re only one night behind, can always speed up a phase end of week Grand Uncle Horace

sorry p4l, am now under the pump and have crazy meetings in different country locations and two all nighters of scribbling my tosh and energy reserves are on the bones.

I am in No position to run but would be delighted if someone else re-randomises roles for the signed up players - tho a check on Headless would be necessary, hehe - and runs a new game … don’t know if I have the time to be a low key player.

Nah, screw him. You can still save it. Can you bring me back? I'm ready to play now.

fraid not matey…. As it turns out this weeks is completely bonkers …

time for someone else to set up a different game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back