Boncers Latest Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HARPSichord, I’m evil but if you don’t protect me tonight, mafia win as MC Bad Genius will die to the amulet blowing up tomorrow (it should have today, almost like it’s scripted ;)).

If you keep me alive I will vote with the village, which is yourself, Ocha905 and Chat Pile, one of you will be intimidated though so it will go to a coin flip

HARPSichord, I’m evil but if you don’t protect me tonight, mafia win as MC Bad Genius will die to the amulet blowing up tomorrow (it should have today, almost like it’s scripted ;)).

If you keep me alive I will vote with the village, which is yourself, Ocha905 and Chat Pile, one of you will be intimidated though so it will go to a coin flip
I feel like it's a mark of shame to be one of the last villagers standing in a losing side lol. Like I was stupid enough to keep around and not enough of a threat.

One day I will be worth killing, one day.

I've already planned for this situation. You're not going to win. 🙂

I've already planned for this situation. You're not going to win. 🙂

I know, but you guys almost stuffed your win up today anyway. If it wasn’t for me pushing the lynch to Beaston, you were going to have Ocha lynched 🤣

Jmoo voting dero first thing yesterday because it was obvious he had the amulet, meaning you could dictate who would actually be lynched. And you chose Ocha, idiots almost gave the win to Beaston
You are the greatest WW player to ever play.

It must be really frustrating for you when people like me hardly read the thread or PM yet still end up winning (regularly).

You are the greatest WW player to ever play.

It must be really frustrating for you when people like me hardly read the thread or PM yet still end up winning (regularly).

Don’t be sad mate. I said in our wolves PM, I was happy for mafia to win. MCBG asked me yesterday if we should get Cadsky lynched over the SK, but we preferred evil winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back