Werewolf Tarks and Boncer Vampire - A better love story than twilight.

Remove this Banner Ad

In the heart of Forks, where the shadows danced with the moonlight and whispers of ancient legends lingered in the air, there lived a man known simply as Nothing. He was a humble villager, his presence easily overlooked amidst the bustle of daily life. But within the depths of his soul, a spark of defiance burned bright—a spark that would soon ignite a chain of events that would shake the very foundations of the world.

It began on a night much like any other, with Nothing wandering the streets of Forks in search of meaning amidst the mundane. But as he ventured deeper into the heart of the town, he stumbled upon a scene that would change the course of his destiny forever—a confrontation between a Romani vampire named Vladimir and a group of villagers who sought to drive him from their midst.

With a flash of fangs and a blur of movement, Vladimir dispatched his would-be attackers with ease, his eyes gleaming with a hunger that sent a shiver down Nothing's spine. But as the dust settled and the echoes of the battle faded into the night, Nothing saw not a monster, but a man—a man whose very existence challenged everything he thought he knew about the world.

Chapter 2: Pact with the Devil

Drawn to Vladimir's power and charisma, Nothing sought him out in the dead of night, his heart heavy with curiosity and his soul aflame with a desire for something more. And as he stood before the vampire, bathed in the glow of the moonlight, he made a choice—a choice to embrace the darkness that lay within him and embark upon a journey that would lead him to the very edge of oblivion.

With a single touch, Vladimir sealed their pact—a bond forged in blood and sealed with a promise. And as the power of the Romani vampires surged through Nothing's veins, he felt a thrill unlike any he had ever known—a sensation that was equal parts ecstasy and terror, as if he were being torn apart and remade anew in the image of his darkest desires.

Chapter 3: The Conquest Begins

With Nothing at his side, Vladimir set out to conquer the world that lay spread out before him—a world of endless possibility and infinite potential. Together, they walked the streets of Forks, their presence commanding the attention of all who crossed their path.

But as they ventured deeper into the heart of the town, they encountered resistance—a group of villagers who saw them not as saviors, but as harbingers of doom. Led by a charismatic but misguided leader named Jacob, they sought to drive the vampires from their midst and reclaim their town from the darkness that threatened to consume it.

And so, a war began—a war that would rage across the streets of Forks and beyond, leaving destruction and despair in its wake. Nothing, fueled by the power of the Romani vampires and the thirst for conquest that burned within him, led his forces with a ruthless efficiency that struck fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Chapter 4: The Final Battle

But as the war raged on and the casualties mounted, Nothing began to question the path he had chosen. He saw the suffering of his fellow villagers, the pain etched into their faces as they fought for their homes and their loved ones. And in their eyes, he saw a reflection of his own humanity—a spark of goodness that he had thought long extinguished.

And so, with a heavy heart and a sense of resignation, Nothing turned against Vladimir and the Romani vampires who had granted him his power. He knew that to truly redeem himself, he would need to make the ultimate sacrifice—to lay down his life for the greater good, and to atone for the sins of his past.

With a single act of defiance, Nothing confronted Vladimir in the heart of Forks, his resolve as strong as steel and his spirit unbroken. And as they clashed beneath the stormy skies, their battle shook the very foundations of the earth, a testament to the power of redemption and the triumph of the human spirit.

In the end, it was not the strength of his sword or the power of his magic that determined the outcome of their battle, but the purity of his heart and the depth of his courage. With a final, defiant cry, Nothing struck down Vladimir and brought an end to his reign of terror, his victory a beacon of hope in a world shrouded in darkness.

Chapter 5: The Coronation

In the aftermath of the war, Forks began to rebuild, its streets filled with the sounds of hammers and saws as the villagers worked tirelessly to repair the damage wrought by the conflict. And though the scars of their past would never fully heal, they found solace in the knowledge that they had triumphed over the darkness that had threatened to consume them.

As for Vladimir, his name lived on as a legend—a symbol of power and ambition in a world plagued by fear and uncertainty. And though he had fallen in battle, his spirit remained a guiding light for all who sought to follow in his footsteps, a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is always a glimmer of light waiting to be found.

And so, as the sun dipped below the horizon and the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, the people of Forks gathered together to honor the memory of their fallen hero. And as they raised their voices in song and celebration, they knew that no matter what trials lay ahead, they would face them together, united in their determination to forge a future filled with peace, love, and hope under the rule of their new King, Vladimir, the Romani Vampire who had conquered the world.

Nothing (villager) killed by Vladimir giving MC Bad Genius and Cadsky the win as the Romani Coven.
Why meeeeee

Thanks for hosting boncer34 Tarkyn_24 and Gralin as well!

Crazy game! Wish I recruited faster haha.
Yes to clarify if Ocha had recruited before MC killed then Ocha would've won.

The game did come down to the timing of the "live" actions.

Ok. I see you were being serious.

I'll admit, I was quiet the first few days because I really didn't get the format. I've never played this version before and it confused the * out of me. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but that's the truth. I also don't like the way phase are handled, but that's another story.

Once I began to understand I tried getting more involved. I feel like I did, but you obviously saw it differently.

I picked out those I thought were suspect and voted for them. And questioned others.
I was. Apathetic villagers serve a game like this no purpose. You weren't the only one. Ironically, MCBG has now won two games in a row because he's been able to hide among people not contributing to the game.

I'll admit, I was quiet the first few days because I really didn't get the format. I've never played this version before and it confused the * out of me. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but that's the truth. I also don't like the way phase are handled, but that's another story.

Once I began to understand I tried getting more involved. I feel like I did, but you obviously saw it differently.

I picked out those I thought were suspect and voted for them. And questioned others.
None of us had played this format (that I'm aware of), so it was all a bit of a shemozzle to start with. While I didn't think you were evil at any point (because by the time DERO dropped his load, you actually couldn't be with Cadsky and I being the unknown SKs haha), that change in behaviour can be read as an evil play. It's funny though, because that's how Baz plays most games as a Villager.

I was. Apathetic villagers serve a game like this no purpose. You weren't the only one. Ironically, MCBG has now won two games in a row because he's been able to hide among people not contributing to the game.
Last game I was only "hiding" in the phases where I was literally unconscious, but I did lean into it a little bit to be fair. I'm not sure that's really true in this game at all. Posting 74 times in a game is hardly hiding, although I was being honest when I said I'd kind of checked out of the game a little.

I mean they do serve a purpose. It would have been handy to have numbers at the end. You challenged me to get involved more, which I did, but you still weren't happy with it. I work full time and nowhere near a computer. All my posting during the week is done on my phone.

Your aggression made you look evil and probably got you killed.

You played fine mate. You and Nothing both had good intuition in the late game, just hard with an uncoordinated village. Baz trying to distract from his own performance probably.

Well done Cadsky and MCBG. Very well played, if maybe a little bit overpowered with two of you.

Huge tell on Icky saying that Ocha was not the remaining head based on the seer result.

Any experienced player would know that seer result was not possible (assuming normal false seer mechanics) as they seer as villager.

That was a give away he was recruited by Ocha.
Was trying to keep it ambiguous basically. I assumed it was an open secret that I was recruited by the end there.

I mean they do serve a purpose. It would have been handy to have numbers at the end. You challenged me to get involved more, which I did, but you still weren't happy with it. I work full time and nowhere near a computer. All my posting during the week is done on my phone.

Your aggression made you look evil and probably got you killed.
I got lynched because people were apathetic

Huge tell on Icky saying that Ocha was not the remaining head based on the seer result.

Any experienced player would know that seer result was not possible (assuming normal false seer mechanics) as they seer as villager.

To be fair though, the OP didn't say they'd definitely get fake results, which I assume was purposefully ambiguous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You played fine mate. You and Nothing both had good intuition in the late game, just hard with an uncoordinated village. Baz trying to distract from his own performance probably.

Well done Cadsky and MCBG. Very well played, if maybe a little bit overpowered with two of you.
My performance was fine under the circumstances. Unfortunately I had to deal with your white noise and then everyone else went to sleep.

big_icky s last seer result actually said Marcus though.

My performance was fine under the circumstances. Unfortunately I had to deal with your white noise and then everyone else went to sleep.
Agree it was a nightmare trying to figure out the SKs out of P4L (not his fault tbf), Maj, Mang, and Cadsky. All of them acted the same. I didn’t really suspect MC BG so well played by them.

You, nothing and footypie being active was really helpful ruling you out as SKs. If village are going to win they need to be active.

It was an absolute shocker. You should have listened to that white noise instead of doing whatever it was you were doing.

I'm only saying this because you've had the temerity to abuse others for playing the game differently to you, and then dish up that garbage. Pull your head in.

Agree it was a nightmare trying to figure out the SKs out of P4L (not his fault tbf), Maj, Mang, and Cadsky. All of them acted the same. I didn’t really suspect MC BG so well played by them.

You, nothing and footypie being active was really helpful ruling you out as SKs. If village are going to win they need to be active.
There was always a chance one of us could be SK's but odds on one or both would be lurkers.

In the heart of Volterra, where the ancient stones whispered secrets and the shadows danced with the echoes of forgotten memories, there lived a man named Aro—the leader of the Volturi, a coven of vampires whose power and influence stretched far and wide. But beneath his calm exterior lay a darkness that few dared to confront—a darkness born of ambition and desire, and a thirst for power that knew no bounds.

And then, there was Didyme—a beautiful and gentle soul, whose laughter echoed through the halls of the Volturi castle like a melody from a forgotten dream. She was Aro's sister, his confidante, his most cherished companion—a light in the darkness that threatened to consume him.

But as the years wore on and the shadows deepened, Aro's love for Didyme turned to obsession—a twisted desire born of envy and resentment, and a longing for something that he could never truly possess. And so, in the dead of night, when the world was shrouded in darkness and the moon hung low in the sky, Aro set out to claim Didyme for his own, no matter the cost.

Chapter 1: The Stalking

It began with a whisper—a rumor that spread like wildfire through the streets of Volterra, carried on the wings of the night. Didyme, beloved sister of Aro, had disappeared without a trace, leaving behind nothing but questions and the faint scent of roses.

At first, Aro feigned ignorance, his expression a mask of concern and grief as he searched for his missing sister. But beneath the surface, he knew the truth—Didyme was not missing, but dead, her life snuffed out by his own hand in a moment of madness and jealousy.

And so, as the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, Aro stalked the shadows of Volterra like a ghost, his eyes burning with a hunger that could never be satisfied. He watched from afar as the people of the city went about their daily lives, oblivious to the darkness that lurked just beyond their sight.

But try as he might, Aro could not escape the memories that haunted him—the sound of Didyme's laughter, the warmth of her smile, the touch of her hand against his own. And with each passing day, his guilt and remorse grew like a cancer within him, threatening to consume him from the inside out.

Chapter 2: The Hunt

Driven by desperation and madness, Aro descended into the depths of his own darkness, his mind consumed by thoughts of revenge and redemption. He sought out those who had known Didyme in life, questioning them relentlessly in his search for answers that he knew would never come.

But it was in the darkest corners of Volterra that Aro found what he sought—a trail of whispers and half-truths that led him to the truth behind Didyme's death. She had been murdered, her life stolen from her in a moment of cruelty and betrayal, and Aro knew in his heart that he was to blame.

And so, with a heavy heart and a sense of resignation, Aro set out to confront the one responsible for his sister's death—a vampire named Marcus, whose loyalty to Aro had been tested and found wanting.

Chapter 3: The Confrontation

It was on a moonless night, when the stars hid behind thick clouds and the air was heavy with anticipation, that Aro found Marcus standing alone in the shadows of an ancient crypt. His eyes, cold and distant, met Aro's with a gaze that seemed to pierce straight through to his soul.

With a voice like ice and a heart heavy with grief, Aro accused Marcus of betraying him and murdering Didyme in cold blood. But Marcus, unmoved by Aro's accusations, merely shrugged off his words with a dismissive gesture, his expression unreadable as he turned to leave.

Enraged by Marcus's indifference, Aro lunged forward with a speed born of desperation, his fingers curling into claws as he sought to exact his revenge. But Marcus was no ordinary vampire, and with a flick of his wrist, he sent Aro crashing to the ground with a force that knocked the breath from his lungs.

And as Aro lay sprawled upon the cold stone floor, his mind reeling and his body broken, he realized the truth that had been staring him in the face all along—it was not Marcus who had killed Didyme, but Aro himself, consumed by jealousy and driven to madness by his own desires.

Chapter 4: Redemption and Regret

With a heavy heart and a soul weighed down by guilt, Aro returned to the Volturi castle, his mind consumed by thoughts of what could have been. He sought out Marcus and confessed his sins, his words a desperate plea for forgiveness and redemption.

But Marcus, his heart hardened by centuries of pain and betrayal, turned his back on Aro without a word, leaving him to confront the darkness that dwelled within his own soul. And as the shadows closed in around him and the echoes of his sister's laughter faded into the night, Aro knew that he would carry the burden of his sins with him for eternity.

And so, in the heart of Volterra, where the ancient stones whispered secrets and the shadows danced with the echoes of forgotten memories, Aro lived out the remainder of his days—a broken man, haunted by the ghost of his beloved sister and the darkness that had consumed him from within. And though he longed for redemption, he knew that some sins could never be forgiven, and some wounds could never truly heal.

MP_

There was always a chance one of us could be SK's but odds on one or both would be lurkers.
For me, the more someone posts the more I can get a read on them. I couldn’t read the quiet ones as there wasn’t much to go on. Hence why I always vote for the quietest poster day 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back