Werewolf Tarks and Boncer Vampire - A better love story than twilight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Right so wouldn’t they try to kill a SK then?
Yeah, I guess. I was just putting out a train of thought, but hadn't done the numbers. We've currently got 9 players left and if the coven and serial killers both kill this phase, we're down to 7 and then if there's a multi-lynch, it's down to 5, so they have to have killed both SKs in those 3 bites at the cherry. And I don't reckon they have the confidence, so will likely not be going for a multi.

I'm awake!
I Love Lucy Ok GIF by Paramount+

Yeah, I guess. I was just putting out a train of thought, but hadn't done the numbers. We've currently got 9 players left and if the coven and serial killers both kill this phase, we're down to 7 and then if there's a multi-lynch, it's down to 5, so they have to have killed both SKs in those 3 bites at the cherry. And I don't reckon they have the confidence, so will likely not be going for a multi.
I don't see any upside in a multi whatsoever. Feels like the SKs have always killed quickly but are waiting this phase to try and manufacture a multi-lynch if they can.

If you want to throw shade, contribute. You've been a passenger so far. The question is why.

Contribute how exactly? Provide everyone with refreshments? I'm a villager mate. I've got no info other than what I read in the thread. And when my gut gets a feeling, I post it in the thread.

You're the one throwing shade. I get it, your games nearly over and you're getting a little cranky.

I don't see any upside in a multi whatsoever. Feels like the SKs have always killed quickly but are waiting this phase to try and manufacture a multi-lynch if they can.
Yep I think the SKs haven’t voted yet.

Hopefully the Vamp sees this and holds off on the kill until more votes come through.

In the misty town of Forks, where the rain falls incessantly and shadows dance along the edges of the dense forest, there lies a tale whispered in hushed tones around flickering firesides. It is a tale of fear, misunderstanding, and the tragic consequences of irrationality. This is the story of Pie 4 Life, the unfortunate villager whose life was cut short by the superstitions of his own people.

In Forks, where the line between reality and myth blurs with the shifting of the fog, the villagers live in perpetual fear of the creatures of the night. Vampires, with their pale skin and insatiable thirst for blood, are the subject of countless legends and cautionary tales passed down through generations. So when Pie 4 Life, a peculiar man with a penchant for the eccentric and a love for baking pies, moved to the town, the whispers began.

Pie 4 Life's eccentricities made him an easy target for suspicion. His unusual habits and reclusive nature fueled the villagers' imaginations, and soon rumors spread like wildfire through the small community. Some claimed to have seen him prowling the streets at night, while others swore they caught glimpses of him disappearing into the shadows. Fear gripped the hearts of the villagers, and they became convinced that Pie 4 Life was no ordinary man but a creature of the night—a vampire in disguise.

As the whispers grew louder and the paranoia deepened, a group of villagers took matters into their own hands. Armed with garlic and wooden stakes, they descended upon Pie 4 Life's modest home under the cover of darkness, determined to rid their town of the supposed vampire menace once and for all. Bursting through the door with a fervor fueled by fear, they found Pie 4 Life in his kitchen, surrounded by the sweet aroma of freshly baked pies.

In their frenzied state, the villagers saw only the pale complexion of Pie 4 Life and the shadows that danced around him. Ignoring his protests and pleas for mercy, they seized him and began to stuff garlic cloves down his pants, convinced that this would render him powerless against their onslaught. In their minds, they were heroes, bravely defending their town from the forces of darkness.

As the villagers, consumed by their irrational fear, closed in on Pie 4 Life, he realized the gravity of his situation. Despite his protests and pleas for mercy, they were deaf to reason, driven by their belief in the supernatural. In a desperate attempt to defend himself, Pie 4 Life fought back, but he was outnumbered and outmatched. The garlic stuffed down his pants only added to his humiliation as they mercilessly struck him down.

His lifeless body lay crumpled on the floor of his modest home, surrounded by the remnants of his pies—a bitter irony to the tragic end he met. The villagers, their frenzy subsiding, looked upon the scene with a mixture of horror and disbelief. In their fervor to rid themselves of the perceived threat, they had become the very monsters they feared.

As dawn broke over Forks, the town awoke to the grim reality of what had transpired. Pie 4 Life's death cast a dark shadow over the community, a stark reminder of the dangers of ignorance and prejudice. And though the villagers would try to justify their actions in the days to come, the memory of Pie 4 Life's untimely demise would haunt them for years to come—a somber warning of the consequences of allowing fear to cloud judgment.

That was my original point. And just that the coven wouldn't want to either, because while it would get them closer to their win condition, it gets the SKs closer to their win condition too.

No, at this point you don't want a multilynch. But you do want to test the lurkers. Explicitly and using your recruit.

Although there's also the possibility that you have already done the latter.

That was my original point. And just that the coven wouldn't want to either, because while it would get them closer to their win condition, it gets the SKs closer to their win condition too.
Who are you voting for MC BG?

Contribute how exactly? Provide everyone with refreshments? I'm a villager mate. I've got no info other than what I read in the thread. And when my gut gets a feeling, I post it in the thread.

You're the one throwing shade. I get it, your games nearly over and you're getting a little cranky.
I'm throwing shade because you've contributed nothing to the game. There are more villagers than SK's and yet you're sitting back watching. Again, I ask why.

Give us a rundown of the remaining players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the quiet town of Forks, where the mist hung low and the forest whispered secrets, the arrival of the Romani vampires, Stefan and Vladimir, sent shivers down the spines of both humans and supernatural beings alike. With their dark cloaks billowing behind them and eyes that gleamed like polished onyx, they were a formidable force to be reckoned with—a reminder of the ancient powers that lurked in the shadows.

It was on a moonless night, when the stars hid behind thick clouds and the air was heavy with anticipation, that the peaceful facade of Forks was shattered by the arrival of a mysterious figure known only as "The Majestic." With an air of arrogance and power that seemed to command the very night itself, The Majestic descended upon the unsuspecting town, his presence sending ripples of unease through its streets.

For Stefan and Vladimir, who had long considered Forks their domain, The Majestic's arrival was an affront—a challenge to their authority that could not be ignored. With a silent exchange of glances, they set out to confront this interloper, their footsteps silent against the damp earth as they moved with the fluid grace of predators on the hunt.

They found The Majestic standing alone in a clearing, his silhouette illuminated by the faint glow of the moon. His eyes, cold and calculating, met theirs without fear or hesitation, and a tense silence hung between them like a heavy cloak. In that moment, the air crackled with tension, each party poised for the inevitable clash that would decide the fate of Forks.

Words were exchanged, sharp and biting, as Stefan and Vladimir sought to assert their dominance over The Majestic. But he was not so easily cowed, his own words dripping with disdain as he mocked their claims to power. And when diplomacy failed, when the fragile veneer of civility shattered like glass, the true nature of the confrontation was revealed.

With a speed that blurred the line between man and monster, Stefan and Vladimir launched themselves at The Majestic, their movements a deadly dance of fangs and claws. The sounds of their battle echoed through the forest, a symphony of violence that reverberated with each strike and counterstrike.

But The Majestic was no ordinary foe, and as the tide of battle turned against him, he unleashed powers beyond mortal comprehension—a swirling vortex of darkness that threatened to consume everything in its path. Stefan and Vladimir fought valiantly, their strength fueled by centuries of experience and a fierce determination to protect their territory.

In the end, it was a combination of skill, luck, and sheer determination that brought The Majestic to his knees. With a final, desperate cry, he unleashed one last burst of power, but it was too little, too late. Stefan and Vladimir struck him down, their victory bitter and hard-won, as the echoes of their battle faded into the night.

And so, as the first light of dawn crept over the horizon, Forks returned to its uneasy slumber, its streets once again cloaked in shadow. But the memory of The Majestic's demise lingered like a ghost, a reminder of the dangers that lurked in the darkness—and the price that must be paid to keep them at bay.

The Majestic killed by Romani

I would suggest MCBG or manangatang. If FP32 is who he says he is, add The Majestic to that list. But both SK's are slow playing the s**t out of this end game.
I'm just a villager, I have had zero roles to play this entire game.

I would suggest MCBG or manangatang. If FP32 is who he says he is, add The Majestic to that list. But both SK's are slow playing the s**t out of this end game.
I think you’ve been set up and the SKs are planning to kill you late and set up a crazy multilynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back