Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

You know Bluelegs has been drinking Bessie’s milk in secret too yeah?
andy richter conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Yeah she had effectively become a bit of a rudder for the village too with Dero going MIA. For the chipmunk push to work we needed the village to become a bit of a non-factor.

Both Pam and Blue Roan had pretty good reads. Mafia took out Roan first because the village seemed more sympathetic to her observations. But yeah both were reading well and Pam was probing aggressively in a way that evil normally won’t.

Both Pam and Blue Roan had pretty good reads. Mafia took out Roan first because the village seemed more sympathetic to her observations. But yeah both were reading well and Pam was probing aggressively in a way that evil normally won’t.
Interesting, as Wolves were about to take out myblueroan when we saw the mafia hit on her. Bluelegs led the call for a Wolf kill on roan.

Interesting, as Wolves were about to take out myblueroan when we saw the mafia hit on her. Bluelegs led the call for a Wolf kill on roan.
I think it was the other way around? The vamps original plan was for the Wolves to take out one of MBR or pam and the mafia to take out one of Clarkey or Ocha.

Once you accidentally killed Dero which lead to Chip killing Clarkey and Ocha being the lynch, Mafia switched to MBR.

I think it was the other way around? The vamps original plan was for the Wolves to take out one of MBR or pam and the mafia to take out one of Clarkey or Ocha.

Once you accidentally killed Dero which lead to Chip killing Clarkey and Ocha being the lynch, Mafia switched to MBR.
Actually, it was MarcMaverick 6:30pm Tuesday who first made a suggestion to kill MBR in our Wolves PM.
Not that it really matters. As there was a general consensus between us all, or no objections when it came to pull the trigger time.

Honest mistake Pam it's all good. But the lesson is, always check your notifications for a tag/mention before doing anything in the thread. If you have a tag/mention from the mod it likely means you're dead. Granted it's a bit harder in this game with actions during the day but generally speaking if you have that tag notification, it's Death at your door.

Well played anyway Pam - some excellent reads this game but I also meant what I said in the thread about the message delivery. Part of it is convincing others and most times the repeated hitting with a blunt stick won't work in that regard.
Good morning BEaston I have slept on your comment before responding.
You have moderated a game that I have played in before and did a good job of it, so please tell me what are the rules exactly?
Is it that no one is allowed to like or make a comment between deadline called and the announcement of who's dead?
If that is the rule then I broke it.

However as I understand it, in every game I have played and seen, that people are allowed to comment or like things before the announcement.
That is all I did here.

I did not like anything after I was dead.
If I was on the ground playing at the time and did what I have done, would there be any comment?

So can you understand in principal and ethically I did nothing wrong.

I have explained how the situation happened, how I read the thread and I know that this can be checked back on, to see that what I have explained is exactly as I said by looking at timing.
Where has there been any stated rule that one must read a 'notification' before looking at the thread?
If it was a dedicated PM I would have looked at it before reading the thread, there was not.

What is it that people don't get here......I'm not a mind reader, I can't know I'm dead before I see it I the thread..no one could, there are no rules or even functional applications that are of how to read the thread (as in you must read the thread backwards instead of logically going forwards), there maybe habits that people do who have played a long time however, there were no threadmarks operating, there were no PM's being used to notify one when they were dead....there was just the announcement in the thread and I liked a post before that not after and I did nothing wrong by doing that.

So it's not a matter of learning a lesson for me, unless I got the rule about commenting on, making a comment, or liking a post between deadline and announcement.

Secondly, your other comment about how I went about my mission and delivered the message.
I see this as very condescending of you.
Why because:
I clearly stated in my posts that morning I was going in hard, I spelt out in no uncertain terms what I thought the village needed, what I was going to do about it and I did it.
You may not like what I did because yes, I hammered away at both you and Bluelegs...It was hard and relentless and that was the point and it was on point.
The village was totally apathetic and needed some strong leadership and that's what they got, I made no bones about it.
Notice I didn't go on and on beating up anyone else or you and Bluelegs unnecersarily but I was relentless and I made you both feel uncomfortable.
I have seen you be a terrier for days in a game, hammering away at people (that's why I call you the Landshark because you are an amazing terrier when you go for it) so really isn't it hypocritical and condecending to tell me how I should play because I did the same to you for half a day?

Of course you were being beaten with a blunt stick.....do you think I should have done the same thing with a feather duster...that would have taken a lot longer and time was of the essence.
I had watched the village piss it up against the wall and I knew we had got to the stand and deliver day, it was then or never....and again I had stated that from the start of the day and I also said I would knowingly be killed for actually doing it more than once.

Do you really think that I'm incapable of shifting my levels of intensity as required or that I really don't know what I am doing?
It's all in the game my friend, if you take a step back and re-read the thread it is very clear.
Also I do not spam without any purpose either ever.
Everything is targetted to back up a message or give further clue to what I'm up to or I'm having a joke exchange.....none of it is random as some may think.

You have every right to have an opinion about how I play but please don't try and serve it up to me, that you know better than I do and try and direct how I play like you are my puppet master.
I am quite certain if I started to tell you where I could see for you to improve your game in the manner you have me you would tell me to go hang.
So each to their own, live and let live, one persons meat is another persons poison...and all that.

Have a good weekend and Cheers, Pammikins

Actually, it was MarcMaverick 6:30pm Tuesday who first made a suggestion to kill MBR in our Wolves PM.
Not that it really matters. As there was a general consensus between us all, or no objections when it came to pull the trigger time.
My hunch was Mav would want me dead because I always call him out on not 'playing' in the main thead. It's been easy to read when he's evil too , up until now.
So Mav. Hopefully you'll consider what I'm saying.

Fwiw...
Beasty and Legs, I definitely needed to hear about reading most recent posts first when you rejoin a game. I also would naturally start from where I left off. If you are a villager there'll be no pm's so you wouldn't know if you were dead unless you read the latest posts first. Makes sense.
And
I think....we should always stay humble enough to want to keep learning. So feel free to hit me with helpful tips at anytime. Especially on Boncer's tells.🤣🤠 I'm still astounded at his last game reads. Though I'm assured they were all flukes.😛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pamcake1 as someone who has played this game for over 20 years I understand your grievances. We have a lot of rules that are obviously set out at the start and I guess as games have gone on we have all learnt other things that are do’s and don’ts that are common knowledge to us but probably not explained to new players. Personally i always check my notifications in the morning before posting in a werewolf game , the other option is to read through where you left before posting so that you can see if you’ve died. There was nothing sneaky in what you were doing just a simple case of you not knowing you were dead. It’s happened before it will happen again. You had a cracking game, I loved you giving it to all the other people, it’s great because they don’t necessarily know how to respond and there responses are telling as you pointed out. Please keep playing the game is better with you in it.

MP

Fwiw...
Beasty and Legs, I definitely needed to hear about reading most recent posts first when you rejoin a game. I also would naturally start from where I left off. If you are a villager there'll be no pm's so you wouldn't know if you were dead unless you read the latest posts first. Makes sense.
And
I think....we should always stay humble enough to want to keep learning. So feel free to hit me with helpful tips at anytime. Especially on Boncer's tells.🤣🤠 I'm still astounded at his last game reads. Though I'm assured they were all flukes.😛
You don't have to read from recent posts but if you see the mod has tagged you in your notifications, probably check that first. It's usually not an issue as most of the deaths happen at deadline. Generally if I have to catch up after a deadline has passed, I'll check that first.

You have moderated a game that I have played in before and did a good job of it, so please tell me what are the rules exactly?
Is it that no one is allowed to like or make a comment between deadline called and the announcement of who's dead?

However as I understand it, in every game I have played and seen, that people are allowed to comment or like things before the announcement.
That is all I did here.

If I was on the ground playing at the time and did what I have done, would there be any comment?

I have explained how the situation happened, how I read the thread and I know that this can be checked back on, to see that what I have explained is exactly as I said by looking at timing.
Where has there been any stated rule that one must read a 'notification' before looking at the thread?
If it was a dedicated PM I would have looked at it before reading the thread, there was not.

What is it that people don't get here......I'm not a mind reader, I can't know I'm dead before I see it I the thread..no one could, there are no rules or even functional applications that are of how to read the thread (as in you must read the thread backwards instead of logically going forwards), there maybe habits that people do who have played a long time however, there were no threadmarks operating, there were no PM's being used to notify one when they were dead....there was just the announcement in the thread and I liked a post before that not after and I did nothing wrong by doing that.

So it's not a matter of learning a lesson for me, unless I got the rule about commenting on, making a comment, or liking a post between deadline and announcement.

Secondly, your other comment about how I went about my mission and delivered the message.
Why because:
I clearly stated in my posts that morning I was going in hard, I spelt out in no uncertain terms what I thought the village needed, what I was going to do about it and I did it.
You may not like what I did because yes, I hammered away at both you and Bluelegs...It was hard and relentless and that was the point and it was on point.
The village was totally apathetic and needed some strong leadership and that's what they got, I made no bones about it.
Notice I didn't go on and on beating up anyone else or you and Bluelegs unnecersarily but I was relentless and I made you both feel uncomfortable.
I have seen you be a terrier for days in a game, hammering away at people (that's why I call you the Landshark because you are an amazing terrier when you go for it) so really isn't it hypocritical and condecending to tell me how I should play because I did the same to you for half a day?

Of course you were being beaten with a blunt stick.....do you think I should have done the same thing with a feather duster...that would have taken a lot longer and time was of the essence.
I had watched the village piss it up against the wall and I knew we had got to the stand and deliver day, it was then or never....and again I had stated that from the start of the day and I also said I would knowingly be killed for actually doing it more than once.

Do you really think that I'm incapable of shifting my levels of intensity as required or that I really don't know what I am doing?
It's all in the game my friend, if you take a step back and re-read the thread it is very clear.
Everything is targetted to back up a message or give further clue to what I'm up to or I'm having a joke exchange.....none of it is random as some may think.

You have every right to have an opinion about how I play but please don't try and serve it up to me, that you know better than I do and try and direct how I play like you are my puppet master.
I am quite certain if I started to tell you where I could see for you to improve your game in the manner you have me you would tell me to go hang.
So each to their own, live and let live, one persons meat is another persons poison...and all that.

Pam, the rule is simple. You cannot post or react to posts once you are dead - it's written in every OP of every game. It's on you to find out whether you are dead before doing anything in the thread. I could try help by explaining how to avoid breaking this rule but I'm sure you'll ignore it anyway, so I won't.

Regarding game play feedback... it's almost always given in good spirit by all players - it's evident you don't take it that way so I won't provide any in future.

Pam, the rule is simple. You cannot post or react to posts once you are dead - it's written in every OP of every game. It's on you to find out whether you are dead before doing anything in the thread. I could try help by explaining how to avoid breaking this rule but I'm sure you'll ignore it anyway, so I won't.

Regarding game play feedback... it's almost always given in good spirit by all players - it's evident you don't take it that way so I won't provide any in future.
No it's not that BEaston . I am talking to you and being really specific with a response to what I hear in your comment. I dont waste my breath if I don't think it's worth saying and that is why I slept on your comment first because last night it really offended me. I do not ignore what you say. I am listening and I am having a conversation. If we can agree to disagree here. What seriously did it matter?/ Where are those rules spelt out?/ I understand what I did 'wrong' which is not to do an exact method of approaching the reading of the thread in an order that is rigid apparently. I reiterate I would not have liked any post had I known I was dead. I'm not trying to be obtuse but I am not shying away from my opinion on your comment made yesterday. I know you think otherwise but I am not going to war with you here, I am stating my opinion on your comment. So let's just agree to disagree and get over it.

No it's not that BEaston . I am talking to you and being really specific with a response to what I hear in your comment. I dont waste my breath if I don't think it's worth saying and that is why I slept on your comment first because last night it really offended me. I do not ignore what you say. I am listening and I am having a conversation. If we can agree to disagree here. What seriously did it matter?/ Where are those rules spelt out?/ I understand what I did 'wrong' which is not to do an exact method of approaching the reading of the thread in an order that is rigid apparently. I reiterate I would not have liked any post had I known I was dead. I'm not trying to be obtuse but I am not shying away from my opinion on your comment made yesterday. I know you think otherwise but I am not going to war with you here, I am stating my opinion on your comment. So let's just agree to disagree and get over it.
Well I apologise for offending you Pam. Definitely not my intention and I don't want to do that again so I'll just avoid feedback in future. Save you the offence and myself the time.

I know you would not have reacted if you knew you were dead. I already said it was an honest mistake. Nobody else thought it was anything other than that either. I'm not sure why you push back so hard on the explanation/advice to avoid a repeat though.

Yeah it's all good, let's move on.

Good morning @BEaston ….
How about after someone carks it in any way in-game and the death is announced to the player, there be a 5 minute game stop for an online funeral (in a WW specific funeral thread), to try and make sure that dead/removed players know that they are dead/removed.

Obituaries to be limited to either a Giphy, picture or a YouTube.

That might help prevent ppl not noticing they are dead and posting or reacting to posts in the Game or any faction PM threads when they shouldn't.

That is all I did here.

Why because:

We can add Pam's post to the record list for different types of media.
Probably a record for length in the WW post-game whinge/melt category.

Edits: lots of them.

War And Peace Literature GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back