Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Seer, Chippy worth a look tonight?

No, there’s no point seering me.

There’s no doubt that I’m the fake seer so you must think I might be the apprentice. Which I’m not but let’s run with it.

With 8 players left and a top 4 wincon for 2 of them, the apprentice needs to die tonight for village / Mafia to have any chance. So a seer is useless, if you genuinely think I’m the apprentice you should be calling for me to be killed.

More generally, the priority tonight is to kill the apprentice.

There’s no doubt that I’m the fake seer so you must think I might be the apprentice. Which I’m not but let’s run with it.

With 8 players left and a top 4 wincon for 2 of them, the apprentice needs to die tonight for village / Mafia to have any chance. So a seer is useless, if you genuinely think I’m the apprentice you should be calling for me to be killed.

Harp tomorrow. He'll kill me tonight to shut me up.

Harp tomorrow. He'll kill me tonight to shut me up.

Agree that he’s high on my list, completely ignoring my early vote on him today is pretty suspicious.

Oh, you're right. I thought there was 10 left, not 8 sorry.

So, we need boncer/mafia to hit the apprentice tonight and we need to lynch SK tomorrow or we're ****ed pretty much.

So we lynch Harps tomorrow, and maybe 3KZ the next day then?

I don’t have one
Tonight Show Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So, we need boncer/mafia to hit the apprentice tonight and we need to lynch SK tomorrow or we're ****ed pretty much.

I think if the apprentice dies overnight, between us we can work out which of us is most likely to have picked them.

We? How very odd of you to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We? How very odd of you to say.
Yes we, that is how the village can win this game.

Becomes irrelevant if you've hit me instead of the apprentice though.

Yes we, that is how the village can win this game.

Becomes irrelevant if you've hit me instead of the apprentice though.
What if the Mafia hits them?

Also, the * are you awake boncer34? 3am post by the 7:45am follow-up is impressive. Makes my 5hrs sleep look pissweak.
There's that we again. Maybe I should switch
Sorry, you're right. So I as a villager win. I don't care about the rest of you flogs.

Also, the * are you awake boncer34? 3am post by the 7:45am follow-up is impressive. Makes my 5hrs sleep look pissweak.

Sorry, you're right. So I as a villager win. I don't care about the rest of you flogs.
I have young children. 5 hours sleep is rookie survival numbers.

Night Five Summary
Mooch (seer) killed by mafia
boncer34 (flog) killed by SK
SSwans2011 (apprentice) killed by flogs

It is now day 5

Once votes are in it will be deadline

Remove this Banner Ad

Back