Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Something doesn't add up
Yeah I'm super confused. P4L has to be good though I think. Lying about killing KT would have been stupid because he'd have been immediately exposed if someone else didn't kill him that night.

Yeah I'm super confused. P4L has to be good though I think. Lying about killing KT would have been stupid because he'd have been immediately exposed if someone else didn't kill him that night.
That's a fair call.

I said it today when dogs was nearly lynched that Jhye/Chip were my leading sus. Then you in 3rd SSwans2011 coz mafia getting out of that early lynch is the perfect place to hide.

I'm with you about P4 being good. And based on his actions I still think Cadsky is too (but less certain than earlier for his lazy vote on Jhye).

I said it today when dogs was nearly lynched that Jhye/Chip were my leading sus. Then you in 3rd SSwans2011 coz mafia getting out of that early lynch is the perfect place to hide.

I'm with you about P4 being good. And based on his actions I still think Cadsky is too (but less certain than earlier for his lazy vote on Jhye).
It's not really lazy when jhye is in my top two suspects. (Along with p4l, but that's looking less likely)

I'm now leaning towards your suggestion that it's jhye and chip.

Jhye's claim that he gave Gralin his pick at 4pm on Saturday makes no sense come to think of it. Why not just do it Friday night?

Jhye please Gralin

I don't think anyone here was zero percent chance. I feel like I was a high chance.

Really? Have you even said what your action is?

Evil would have been crazy to kill you last night when I think you’ve given nothing on this.

Fair enough. Only alternative is Cads is mafia and didn't kill me when I gave him the chance because it would make him appear to be villager long-term.

My problem with that theory is it seems costly to go that route and then contribute to lynching Maj on the first day.

That’s why I suspected you, you had the biggest reason ie to prevent your own lynch.

Fred's vote is on jhye, so I doubt they're together. Must be chippy/jhye. I think we'll need Pie 4 Life here.
Yeah not sure with Chippy. He did set the trap for Maj and I went back and read and there wasn't really any obvious reason for him to do so.

Very conflicted about the second mafia member, but Jhye is the obvious kill today I think.

Yeah not sure with Chippy. He did set the trap for Maj and I went back and read and there wasn't really any obvious reason for him to do so.

Very conflicted about the second mafia member, but Jhye is the obvious kill today I think.

There’s no ‘obvious kill’

We need to nail BOTH people in the next two phases otherwise it’s game over.

If Jhye’s the play we should decide who their teammate is while (I presume Pie) is still alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s why I suspected you, you had the biggest reason ie to prevent your own lynch.
To be honest I assumed my lynching was inevitable on day one, I just tagged Cadsky in to do it because I helped lynch him in the last game with no real reason to do so lol

To be honest I assumed my lynching was inevitable on day one, I just tagged Cadsky in to do it because I helped lynch him in the last game with no real reason to do so lol
Was I wrong not to lynch you?

Is the only reason you think he’s good because of that non-vote?

I’m not going for him because Fred trusts him and we can’t go around everyone accusing each other.

We need Pie/Fred to actually start interrogating people, I know Fred would have analysed the thread by now or just ask us all to come back tomorrow and you can all go to bed and I can get back to work 😂

Was I wrong not to lynch you?
For my sake, yes. I'm getting more and more confused the longer this game goes on.

But no, I still lean towards you being a villager along with me.

I'm really not sure. Yourself, Chippy, and Fred have all played games that suggest you're villagers IMO.

For my sake, yes. I'm getting more and more confused the longer this game goes on.

But no, I still lean towards you being a villager along with me.

I'm really not sure. Yourself, Chippy, and Fred have all played games that suggest you're villagers IMO.
Who were the votes on maj? Maybe that'll help solve this?

Is the only reason you think he’s good because of that non-vote?

I’m not going for him because Fred trusts him and we can’t go around everyone accusing each other.

We need Pie/Fred to actually start interrogating people, I know Fred would have analysed the thread by now or just ask us all to come back tomorrow and you can all go to bed and I can get back to work 😂
A combination of the non-vote and then being on the Maj bandwagon. Sparing a villager to gain trust, sure, but doing that and then lynching a teammate feels like a very ballsy day one play for mafia.

Who were the votes on maj? Maybe that'll help solve this?

Not really. Myself and Jhye weren’t on Maj, but we both weren’t around during the period of voting (or I assume he wasn’t).

The way I read it he outed himself so votes on him are almost meaningless.

If it's not us 3 and it's not Fred, then it must be jhye & p4l.

Maybe p4l just got super lucky with someone targeting KT? I know I've been lucky in past games.

I think that goes down to just saying good game if he did do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back