Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

N3
Night Three
MC Bad Genius (GUN) killed by mafia.

There are 6 players left, a lynch requires 4 votes.

It is now Day 3

I think Cadsky showed enough when he saved Sswans to be village.

We need to pick this really carefully and correctly.

With these numbers you need to get the pair right as well.

I’m going SSwans2011 again.

Gralin

Whoever is evil has played a damn good game. At least 1 of Fred, Chippy, or Cads has to be evil which I didn't expect day one at all.

I'm guessing one of the first 2 saw the writing on the wall with Maj and was willing to sacrifice him as a long-term play.

I've got no idea with Jhye.

Guide us only officially confirmed villager Pie 4 Life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever is evil has played a damn good game. At least 1 of Fred, Chippy, or Cads has to be evil which I didn't expect day one at all.

I'm guessing one of the first 2 saw the writing on the wall with Maj and was willing to sacrifice him as a long-term play.

Both calling on Pie to help 🤣

Lol there’s no way that Fred is getting lynched so we just say good game if he is evil.

And ‘I saw the writing was on the wall’ when I initiated the trap then wasn’t around when all the votes were happening? Come on.

Chipmunk what are your thoughts on Jhye?

If you think he’s evil, you don’t believe he was the person who only put half a villager action in. I floated that was Fiji instead and got nothing from it.

Even if he’s evil, you’re then deciding who his partner is.

I'm surprised you didn't kill me instead of MC.

Jhye Gralin

There was 0% chance you were getting killed last night and you’re far better than that.

Lol there’s no way that Fred is getting lynched so we just say good game if he is evil.

And ‘I saw the writing was on the wall’ when I initiated the trap then wasn’t around when all the votes were happening? Come on.
Fair enough. Only alternative is Cads is mafia and didn't kill me when I gave him the chance because it would make him appear to be villager long-term.

My problem with that theory is it seems costly to go that route and then contribute to lynching Maj on the first day.

Fair enough. Only alternative is Cads is mafia and didn't kill me when I gave him the chance because it would make him appear to be villager long-term.

My problem with that theory is it seems costly to go that route and then contribute to lynching Maj on the first day.
If I was mafia I'm not lynching my teammate on the first day and making it harder for myself. And I'm certainly not passing up an opportunity to lynch a threat. Doesn't make sense.

I've been sus on p4l all game and he's barely been sighted. I'm putting money on him and JC.

If I was mafia I'm not lynching my teammate on the first day and making it harder for myself. And I'm certainly not passing up an opportunity to lynch a threat. Doesn't make sense.

I've been sus on p4l all game and he's barely been sighted. I'm putting money on him and JC.
Pie 4 Life claimed responsibility for killing King Tenz before it happened I believe.

It was a stupid kill but if it's true he obviously can't be mafia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back