Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Awkward GIF by Channel 7

In hindsight, playing over a prelim weekend and Brownlow time for footy fans is probably tough timing. But love the idea and it definitely has merit.
Gralin felt sorry for me so started the game and think he actually posted somewhere we should have a break over the two weeks

thanks all for playing time for the votes

3 Cadsky this was a super strong game setup by the day one play of lynching a team mate and avoiding the lynch on sswans when offered, controlled the village voting well from there
2 Frederico_WA worked well to take the trust the village had in cadsky and use it for cover without being obvious about it
1 SSwans2011 and Chipmunk for both really trying for the village

N3 was almost a failed kill for mafia as they were originally going to remove chip who had the rose that night, pretty much the perfect game from evil in the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks everyone for a great game. Special mentions to Gralin for a cool concept, The Majestic for being the fall guy and SSwans2011 for taking the bait.
I knew once I told them when I put my choice in, which I never did was going to cause me to go down in flames, so I rode it out. I thought before that I could talk myself out of a lynching but I think me going down was the perfect move.

Congrats Frederico_WA and Cadsky, played it very well.

Villagers who had me pegged as evil all game can GAGF.

I didn't really think you were evil, the odds were that you probably wouldn't have got a major evil role three times in a row, I was just holding out for a better option. :p

I didn't really think you were evil, the odds were that you probably wouldn't have got a major evil role three times in a row, I was just holding out for a better option. :p
I'm surprised I've gotten as many roles as I have lately. It's really pot luck.

yeah I randomised the list and then got 3 random numbers between 1-14 and that was what made up the team of you fred and maj

Guy up the road from me won two major tattslotto prizes worth hundreds of thousands within a three week period and then a bit smaller one, so I guess it can happen and where most of us can play lotto for thirty years and get nothing but a couple of fifth divisions.

Congrats Frederico_WA and Cadsky !

Yeah that sucks. I knew Cadsky was one and then one of Fred/Swans. Sorry good guys should have given this more time.

Even if we’d got Cadsky I don’t think we’d have got Fred next round, so much of a muchness. One day we’ll work together again 😛

Even if we’d got Cadsky I don’t think we’d have got Fred next round, so much of a muchness. One day we’ll work together again 😛
Thanks chippy. Check out my Stargate WW i'm running 😬

It was making me very concerned that the only one I trusted at the end was you. Went against all my natural instincts 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back