Werewolf BEaston - Basic WW Part II - Mafia & Doppelganger win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Mafia and Gralin as the doppelganger on the victory.

Well played everyone else, thanks for playing all. If anyone missed the Dead PM and wants in, let me know

Votes:
3 - boncer34 - Didn't put a foot wrong all game, stayed hidden for the majority, controlled the PM with guile.
2 - Gralin - Strategically held his kills which allowed him to stay hidden. Revealed at the right time to avoid any lynch potential and used his king making abilities twice for entertainment value.
1 - big_icky - Read the game really well, made good use of his false seers and interpreting those results to put thing together. Unfortunately the village didn't listen much haha.

Cheers all!

Well played everyone else, thanks for playing all. If anyone missed the Dead PM and wants in, let me know

Votes:
3 - boncer34 - Didn't put a foot wrong all game, stayed hidden for the majority, controlled the PM with guile.
2 - Gralin - Strategically held his kills which allowed him to stay hidden. Revealed at the right time to avoid any lynch potential and used his king making abilities twice for entertainment value.
1 - big_icky - Read the game really well, made good use of his false seers and interpreting those results to put thing together. Unfortunately the village didn't listen much haha.

Cheers all!
thanks for the game mate that was a fun one

good win to boncer great hiding in plain sight as a faction head

and yeah icky played well and played to the end good game

Votes:

Cheers all!
Thanks mate

Thanks BEaston was a good game with a bit of everything. The dopp role through me, especially with it being so strong (in this iteration).
Could have been stronger TBH I felt a little underpowered
I'm warming to the idea of hosting a game.
do it jewish GIF

happy to co mod if you want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd definitely want a co-mod but I have a N1 death lined up for you.

I'll PM you over the weekend.
If you've got your heart set on modkilling me I'm sure someone else would happily co pilot

One of the best werewolf threads to read in recent memory, I was laughing so much and it was awesome to see ww spirit back in full force! Whatever it takes to win, then beers afterwards. Nice.
A+ BEaston

You trusted them to begin with?
Dero yes boncer was being way too nice to me compared to normal, didn’t know I could be gaslit in werewolf

Votes:

Cheers all!

Honourable mention, P4L for the memest of arson plays. The Arsonest of Arsonist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back