Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

1 x role block
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Has a mini WW ever been tried, say on a Saturday or Sunday where the phases are say two hours?
We did mini ToS recently and I know people have talked about doing rapid WW

Yeh I reckon that might be fun :laughv1:
Easier with a smaller group, like my guns and roses game
You could do village vs one evil 12-14 players and knock it over in a day if people can be around

Speaking of I'll do another GnR game soon but with standard phases instead of the required majority one so we can keep it moving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he is angry with me because he is a wolf and got caught? Je just admitted he's a wolf right? How else would he kmlnow the wolves saw Michaels as a Goon?
So he's upset cos he got caught and I defended Michaels too strongly?
Oh well

2 outta 3 ain't bad.
Got Nuffin' and Beasty right.

Had me fooled Michaels. Well done! šŸ˜„
I liked your arguments.

I think Beasty is also tired 'cos has a sick kid.
That's ok.
Hey MBR not angry with you at all! Slight amusement at your certainty on Michaels being good but mostly saw your post as a launching pad to throw the chaos ball as outed evil.

Cup of concrete for anyone thinking that was a melt!

Hey MBR not angry with you at all! Slight amusement at your certainty on Michaels being good but mostly saw your post as a launching pad to throw the chaos ball as outed evil.

Cup of concrete for anyone thinking that was a melt!
Nice! Good move.
I thought you were angry cos you thought we should have gone with mafia instead of wolves...as in, you weren't the play.
I wonder if we'd gone Michaels that lynch, how it would have changed the game.
It is sometimes hard to read the mood of players' posts I reckon. Another layer of difficulty with the game.šŸ™‚

Nice! Good move.
I thought you were angry cos you thought we should have gone with mafia instead of wolves...as in, you weren't the play.
I wonder if we'd gone Michaels that lynch, how it would have changed the game.
It is sometimes hard to read the mood of players' posts I reckon. Another layer of difficulty with the game.šŸ™‚
Haha I was definitely the play. Said that in our pm that I would have voted for me if I were village OR opposing evil right now. Can't exactly say that in the thread though šŸ˜‚

Sorry but not really for the ā€˜we seered Pieā€™ line when I got lynched. When I found you were GF and couldnā€™t really tell the thread why that couldnā€™t be true, had a good giggle. Was just an educated stab on the way out.

Sorry but not really for the ā€˜we seered Pieā€™ line when I got lynched. When I found you were GF and couldnā€™t really tell the thread why that couldnā€™t be true, had a good giggle. Was just an educated stab on the way out.
I figured youā€™d done us a solid trying to suggest to good I was lower level so they wouldnā€™t worry.

I figured youā€™d done us a solid trying to suggest to good I was lower level so they wouldnā€™t worry.

Bit of both, I had hoped you were lower level at worst. I really did want evil to triumph

Bit of both, I had hoped you were lower level at worst. I really did want evil to triumph
Yeah we probably would have done better if I didnā€™t go off half-cocked but everything just aligned ridiculously well. I think it probably helped confuse and put doubt in some of the villagers so it maybe helped us get up in the end. Both evil teams were very strong though.

Yeah we probably would have done better if I didnā€™t go off half-cocked but everything just aligned ridiculously well. I think it probably helped confuse and put doubt in some of the villagers so it maybe helped us get up in the end. Both evil teams were very strong though.
Ding and I both getting kill actioned n1 meant we never really had much chance unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back