Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you confirm which day?
Whatever day it was the day after I posted “thanks” in the thread.

I made that post to try and make it clear to Fred that checking me that night would not yield a result and to wait a night so as to not waste his action.

Jhye had the amulet back when he started his rant that I was evil. I think me sending him the amulet actually precipitated it.

Whatever day it was the day after I posted “thanks” in the thread.

I made that post to try and make it clear to Fred that checking me that night would not yield a result and to wait a night so as to not waste his action.

Jhye had the amulet back when he started his rant that I was evil. I think me sending him the amulet actually precipitated it.
I had it N1 and said I was sending it to Wiz but sent it to MWPP who was obviously village to me and a likely evil target. So she sent it to you?

I had it N1 and said I was sending it to Wiz but sent it to MWPP who was obviously village to me and a likely evil target. So she sent it to you?
I presume so, or it may have passed through someone else’s hands in between?

I love when we rely on confirmed evil to steer the village in the right direction. 😂

I don’t read anything into IMS’s references. Probably felt Beerfish was a soft target and thus a good option to try and swing sentiment onto.

Both make good arguments for voting or not voting him. Ding is my #1 suspect but I don’t want to waste my vote on him if no one else feels the same

Both make good arguments for voting or not voting him. Ding is my #1 suspect but I don’t want to waste my vote on him if no one else feels the same

Why not DERO for the same reason?

Why would I pass the amulet to MWPP if evil and also risk being called out by the flogs unnecessarily? I alluded to my village number early on and also that I never sent the amulet to Wiz.

Why not DERO for the same reason?

He’s another for sure that was forgotten about. Those who voted IMS over Kurve, as Ding alluded to at the time, should be looked at closely

Why would I pass the amulet to MWPP if evil and also risk being called out by the flogs unnecessarily? I alluded to my village number early on and also that I never sent the amulet to Wiz.

There’s no way of verifying you sent it to her is there?

He’s another for sure that was forgotten about. Those who voted IMS over Kurve, as Ding alluded to at the time, should be looked at closely

Is there any reason not to believe him?

I'm on my mobile ATM but if you look back at the interactions between me and MWPP it should make sense.

Amulet - Neutral
Amulet protects from all night and day actions - holder will seer as villager and good, will be randomly handed out at the start and must be passed on by the end of the next day phase or will vanish. Amulet will explode randomly and vanish during the game, killing whoever holds it at the time. Cannot be passed between faction members that share a PM - example Mafia cannot pass to mafia, flogs cannot pass to flogs, wolves can pass to unknown cub, Scumbag can pass to other evil.

From the OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back