Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as we confirmed the last two players it was obvious the game didn’t end.
Yep especially with Beaston being online and not responding haha

Yep especially with Beaston being online and not responding haha
Probably should have specified the next phase. It wasn’t until nothing was happening I was like sigh we got one more haha

Probably should have specified the next phase. It wasn’t until nothing was happening I was like sigh we got one more haha
Don’t mind it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We tried to kill wiz, and clearly he bluffed and we missed on him
Idk who mafia tried to kill lol
Wiz too. This game is over I feel like it’s free reign.

I had a count back we knew where the amulet was at any given time (just weren’t aware of P4L giving to Tarks) and thought wiz would be unprotected but changed my mind several times.

Wiz too. This game is over I feel like it’s free reign.

I had a count back we knew where the amulet was at any given time (just weren’t aware of P4L giving to Tarks) and thought wiz would be unprotected but changed my mind several times.

Wow I really thought you both must have hit Gralin last night, with Gralin hitting me.

I’ll outline my actions better later, but last night I protected myself simply because I couldn’t protect P4L twice in a row.

What a fun twisted game!

Wow I really thought you both must have hit Gralin last night, with Gralin hitting me.

I’ll outline my actions better later, but last night I protected myself simply because I couldn’t protect P4L twice in a row.

What a fun twisted game!
Yeah I sent the amulet to Tarks because of a) his votes wouldn't be manipulated b) he would be targeted by the Wolves as I'm guessing was the case from their missed kill and c) in the case it did blow up (unfortunately) then at least it wasn't you. But it was worth the risk as he'd be dead anyway, and we stopped one kill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back