Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

MarcMaverick are you the Alpha?

No. Actually I have been making silver bullets and stakes for such an occasion. Don't have any night actions or immunities either. I could have been killed at any time including the night. I have been quite paranoid at nighttime that a vamp or wolf would kill me.

Let me reiterate, I am willing to work on rooting out the evil in the village, always have been, always will be. Lets get the Alpha and the Vamp and win this thing.
Could you be any more sus? 😂

Do you know who the other head is?
the head Vamp is marc - he’s the lynch today, and you get to be kingmaker for tomorrow with which other villager you want to get through, I guess

No I don't think so.
Really just a question of which one you want to gamble on
I find it very hard to see us winning if the vamps have two players so I'm happy to roll the dice on either. If they're on their own we can snipe the head vamp tonight or lynch the alpha tomorrow depending on who we hit.

I find it very hard to see us winning if the vamps have two players so I'm happy to roll the dice on either. If they're on their own we can snipe the head vamp tonight or lynch the alpha tomorrow depending on who we hit.
maybe its the Delon in my but I want to try Marc first

I'm now convinced Jmoo is the vampire and not the alpha.

This is why he is claiming Alpha. Marc must be the Alpha.
I'm kind of leaning this way the more I think about it. Think Jmoo is the go. Just feel better about going for outed evil.

I'm kind of leaning this way the more I think about it. Think Jmoo is the go. Just feel better about going for outed evil.
So lynch jmoo and see what happens?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is how I'm seeing it:

If head vamp is on his own the path to victory is very simple. Both heads can be killed in either order.

If Jmoo is the head vamp and has a teammate then village has a chance if the alpha takes out the other vamp tonight.

If Jmoo is the alpha and the vamps are on 2 players then even if we took out the head vamp village will lose as Jmoo will want to prevent a villager victory and even the playing field.

youve got it arse about - there’s multiple banks in play - you need to get them today or you are cooked.
i was trying to work out what multiple banks meant lol

argh

i dont want the vamps to win

i was trying to work out what multiple banks meant lol

argh

i dont want the vamps to win
you can take it to the “bank” that the vamps will win if you don’t vote one

I'm just going to go round in circles

Jmoo wan thanks Grand Uncle Horace

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back