Werewolf Chess Werewolf 4 - Pawn to be Wild (GAME OVER - CHESS HATER WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Climate Change Summer GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

I have no information as a Villager, Iā€™ve basically been a lone wolf all game with everyone taking shots but Iā€™ve survived till the endgame. Now Iā€™m going to vote how I want to vote. Thereā€™s hours left, thereā€™s still a player who hasnā€™t even come on today.
Youā€™re voting for yourself which is a cop out. I expected better

Wait so Tarkyn_24 let me get this straight, Maj going to vote Wosh...

Therefore you need Wosh to change to porps in order for you win? lol
Yep exactly.

Itā€™s also why I didnā€™t use my kill last night. I figured some intel would stem from behaviour today. I used the blackmail the direction I was leaning to stack the deck. That strategy could either make or break me.

I donā€™t know whatā€™s funnier, my own blackmail potentially defeating me or Wosh playing the ultimate double bluff here. Probably lose lose šŸ˜‚

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essentially:

1 Vote Wosh
a) If SK = Win game for Tarks
b) If not = Win game for porps

2 Vote porps
a) If SK = Win game for Tarks
b) If not = Win game for Wosh

There's not a lot of win game for Pie there :(

Fair enough, itā€™s how you wouldā€™ve gone.

Thanks Wosh for forcing the issue. Wasnā€™t fussed who or how you voted as long as it wasnā€™t on yourself.
Thanks for the melts

If she is, least you could do is keep me alive for the final day, and then we get to the end together šŸ˜‚
Oh you best believe thatā€™s the plan. I just have to decide whether I want to give you some ridiculous blackmail condition for you to follow (like responding to all my posts with kisses) or whether you cop the final two votes of the game.

Praying Wosh actually is the SK mostly so I can do this šŸ˜‚

Oh you best believe thatā€™s the plan. I just have to decide whether I want to give you some ridiculous blackmail condition for you to follow (like responding to all my posts with kisses) or whether you cop the final two votes of the game.

Praying Wosh actually is the SK mostly so I can do this šŸ˜‚
Me regardless of the situation now:

Twd Shit On It GIF by The Walking Dead

Would actually be hilarious if Maj voted differently to spite Tarks and hand the SK the win by getting modkilled šŸ˜…
Oh Iā€™m aware of the million and one ways things could go very, very wrong!

Iā€™m definitely Team Porps for SK with the way today has played out now but Iā€™ve changed my mind so many times now that I wished Iā€™d just taken a shot overnight so I could know for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back