Werewolf Chess Werewolf 4 - Pawn to be Wild (GAME OVER - CHESS HATER WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also I’m well aware that if we lynch the SK, that Tarks can’t lose. One kill tonight then blackmail someone’s vote tomorrow. So there’s plenty riding for him more so than the village haha.
Yep for village to have had any chance the SK needed to take me last night.

I'll go for Wosh with my gut all game. porps obviously a quality player and more than capable of pulling off a great SK game. But I'd regret it more not going with what my instinct has said, and CF confirmed yesterday.

Chipmunk
If I die the SK wins and all of Tarks schemes were for nothing. Thread might even be worthy of a backfire tag.

I’m actually going to switch. The dogs kill gnaws at me, I had Porps pegged as evil early, and thought Wosh was good. At that point in time, I think it’s far more likely that dogs tried to hit Porps than that he would have targeted Wosh. Wosh also putting up less of an argument that I expect that makes me think she’s genuine.

Porps please Chipmunk

Also I’m well aware that if we lynch the SK, that Tarks can’t lose.

I’m actually going to switch. The dogs kill gnaws at me, I had Porps pegged as evil early, and thought Wosh was good. At that point in time, I think it’s far more likely that dogs tried to hit Porps than that he would have targeted Wosh. Wosh also putting up less of an argument that I expect that makes me think she’s genuine.

Porps please Chipmunk

Okay, it’s 3am and I’m going to sleep.

I’m sure when I wake up then The Majestic will have voted, so deadline is at the point he puts his vote in, and I’ll give the results when I wake up (maybe in 4-5 hours). Day phase is still active til then.

Have a good Saturday!

That’s deep Tarks!
It’d be a pretty boring game if we did. Just gotta make the best of the cards you’re dealt.

I actually think you can provide the most clarity here. If you’re the SK, you can follow me onto Porps and ensure your win (if Pie is compliant). If you’re not the SK, you (and Pie) basically have the deciding votes due to my blackmail tying at least two to Wosh this phase. If either of you go Porps I can’t win, irrespective of where my gut sits. It still means you could jump on Porps yourself but if you blatantly refuse to it definitively tells me I’m wrong.

It’d be a pretty boring game if we did. Just gotta make the best of the cards you’re dealt.

I actually think you can provide the most clarity here. If you’re the SK, you can follow me onto Porps and ensure your win (if Pie is compliant). If you’re not the SK, you (and Pie) basically have the deciding votes due to my blackmail tying at least two to Wosh this phase. If either of you go Porps I can’t win, irrespective of where my gut sits. It still means you could jump on Porps yourself but if you blatantly refuse to it definitively tells me I’m wrong.
Sorry, I don’t do deals with the Devil.

Sorry, I don’t do deals with the Devil.
So instead of voting for the person that definitively has to be the SK given I’ve effectively ruled out your other three options you won’t?

Pie 4 Life I think this clarifies for certain Porps is SK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just coz you wanna win Tarks…
You could have killed me last night no?
I made the conscious decision not to because I wanted the advantage of the information today’s phase would bring. And funnily enough, it’s delivered that and completely flipped my previous suspicions.

My point stands that if you were the SK you’d be on the Porps option like a rash. But you have every right not to listen to me here and I’ll accept it and move on. My own blackmail ultimately deprives me any chance of convincing Maj, so irrespective my own bad decision cost me the game.

Lol of course not. Why would I?
So then it’s spite. Because with the information available to you, you basically definitively know Porps has to be the SK.

You’ve survived this long and if you want to exercise your right to pick a winner, it’s all yours to do. But it’s pretty hollow having you say what a fantastic game it’s been yet not play to the very end.

If this is all a ruse and you’re the SK, you’ll have me looking very silly now though.

So then it’s spite. Because with the information available to you, you basically definitively know Porps has to be the SK.

You’ve survived this long and if you want to exercise your right to pick a winner, it’s all yours to do. But it’s pretty hollow having you say what a fantastic game it’s been yet not play to the very end.

If this is all a ruse and you’re the SK, you’ll have me looking very silly now though.
I have no information as a Villager, I’ve basically been a lone wolf all game with everyone taking shots but I’ve survived till the endgame. Now I’m going to vote how I want to vote. There’s hours left, there’s still a player who hasn’t even come on today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back