Werewolf Chess Werewolf 4 - Pawn to be Wild (GAME OVER - CHESS HATER WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I’m aware of the million and one ways things could go very, very wrong!

I’m definitely Team Porps for SK with the way today has played out now but I’ve changed my mind so many times now that I wished I’d just taken a shot overnight so I could know for sure.
Honestly if Wosh won she'd spam me with koala gifs so I'm on Team Porps aka could handle losing to her better ;)

I didn't think of that. Still time to have some fun....
Now Tarks is ...

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

Probably should put some drama in.

The winner of chess werewolf 4 is…

Wild Rabbit Chess GIF by HennessyUS

por_please_ya (Chess Hater)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect timing for your game serial_thrilla

Votes:

3 - por_please_ya - tough SK win after being under suspicion from early on
2 - Tarkyn_24 - very well fought and good logic in the game
1 - Wosh - not ‘just a villager’ but really good insights throughout.

HM to CursingFijian for being so close to surviving yesterday due to the arguments. SSwans2011 unfortunate with the modkill and I’m sure would have had a big impact today otherwise.

See you in 6 months for Chess Werewolf 5, where I’ll no doubt adopt a more harsh approach to modkills 😛

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, por_please_ya is not as innocent as she looks. Well played porps and congrats 💯
Ironic that the result came down to the 2 people I’ve been trying to call out all game lol, I was always gonna go full circle and vote for one of them 😂

Fantastic and stressful game to dip my toes back into, every faction and the SK had a stake in the final showdowns, really enjoyed it tho * I’m glad it’s over…you gotta give your life to this s**t.
Cya all in another 5 years

IMG_2672.gif

Thanks Chipmunk 🫶 Super well done.

Perfect timing for your game serial_thrilla

Votes:

3 - por_please_ya - tough SK win after being under suspicion from early on
2 - Tarkyn_24 - very well fought and good logic in the game
1 - Wosh - not ‘just a villager’ but really good insights throughout.

HM to CursingFijian for being so close to surviving yesterday due to the arguments. SSwans2011 unfortunate with the modkill and I’m sure would have had a big impact today otherwise.

See you in 6 months for Chess Werewolf 5, where I’ll no doubt adopt a more harsh approach to modkills 😛
I get nothing for suggesting the name of the dead PM?

wow, last time I put any effort in

I would like to ask Jhye Clark 13 why he voted for porps straight up Day 1? That hung over my head all game and I couldn’t let it go, it stopped me from considering her as the SK right up till it became bleeding obvious.

I would like to ask Jhye Clark 13 why he voted for porps straight up Day 1? That hung over my head all game and I couldn’t let it go, it stopped me from considering her as the SK right up till it became bleeding obvious.
oh really?

I don’t need no ded pm thanks, I saw everything first hand right here and I look forward to a good sleep tonight. No :knife:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back