Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

King Tenz thanks Grand Uncle Horace
Sarcastic George Costanza GIF

Well done though mate. Under the radar the whole way.

Deserved that win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sarcastic George Costanza GIF

Well done though mate. Under the radar the whole way.

Deserved that win.
Flogs did seer him after some major butt kissing but the villager result put him back off the radar at least for me.

Good game AUR. Turned on a genuinely terrible decision by yours truly. First time I've cost the village a win. Amazing its taken this long :D

Flogs did seer him after some major butt kissing but the villager result put him back off the radar at least for me.
One of the reasons I tried to protect him was this.

Don't think AUR was under any serious heat throughout the whole thread though.
Good game AUR. Turned on a genuinely terrible decision by yours truly. First time I've cost the village a win. Amazing its taken this long :D
I think village was ****ed early being down 7 villagers after night 2.

I personally point the finger at Chat Pile not you.

Had I lasted Wolfie longer in the game, Wolves winning might have been more of a general threat of winning to everyone else, and more focus on ppl trying to work out who AUR/Alpha was or was not.

AnUltimateRessie was always way too Prince Charmingish to be a Wolf.

Had I lasted Wolfie longer in the game, Wolves winning might have been more of a general threat of winning to everyone else, and more focus on ppl trying to work out who AUR/Alpha was or was not.

AnUltimateRessie was always way too Prince Charmingish to be a Wolf.
I think everyone was too scared of vampires (including me) to concentrate properly.

Don't think AUR was under any serious heat throughout the whole thread though.
The most heat I got was from you suggesting it I think.
I think village was ****ed early being down 7 villagers after night 2.
Chat Pile throwing the game as the seer.
Flogs killing Clarky
Not lynching the SK and killing a villager (a villager I got you to believe was evil even though I seered jslammin as a villager lol)

Some real rough lowlights from the village

Congrats Vampires (dank420_ & Gralin) - we will take this as a moral victory as the vampires werent able to recruit N! so we were up against it.

also thanks to jmoo wan for stepping in to the Head Vamp role last minute to ensure we could still have a game.

well modded Grand Uncle Horace - this was a really fun game for me, and ultimately that is all that matters

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back