Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Best bet is to follow the flogs advise from yesterday now. HARPSichord today, hopefully he is the SK and then 3KZ tomorrow as the goon.

Gralin

I false seered you last night and got villager.

I don't think you did. Putting pressure on me isn't going to achieve anything. How about taking out the SK harps like the flogs said?

Because the apprentice literally just said vote for HARPS next.

Because the apprentice literally just said vote for HARPS next.
Have you read your role description properly?

Fake seer – chooses one player each night to discover their role and/or faction but may be fed incorrect information

You seered me correctly as villager

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadsky gets false seered and comes up “villager” LOL 😂
Cadsky YOU DIE!

Gralin
I've already debunked this. Funny you're so quick to jump on a villager at any chance, just like harps.

Village need to stick together to win this. We already know harps is SK and 3KZ is goon.

Chipmunk Tandy

I’m going HARPSichord , SSwans highlighted Cadsky’s porps read a couple of times earlier in the game so maybe they aren’t working together? No idea though.

It makes it 2-2 and a Tandy deciding vote though!

Ofc if it’s Tandy or 3kz then it’s just good game haha.

Gralin

I've already debunked this. Funny you're so quick to jump on a villager at any chance, just like harps.

Village need to stick together to win this. We already know harps is SK and 3KZ is goon.

Chipmunk Tandy
The three of us can win this. Lynch the SK (harps) today. Goon (3KZ) will take one of us out tonight but we still have the outnumber to lynch him tomorrow and win.

* Tarks read.

As an aside, if we do get the SK, can the goon kill me - we don’t want to be waiting for me to wake up, although I’ll pre put in my action just in case 😊

Chipmunk Tandy
This is what clinches that you are evil. I am a villager and your only hope is to try and convince everyone that I am not. I know you are evil. It would be great if the village didn’t get sucked in by you. You were false seered as “villager” - that is good enough for me.

heath ledger joker GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back