Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Fred is on jhye. That's good enough for me.

He literally said it was a placeholder and he’d be back, imagine if he comes back and we’ve all just taken the game out of his hands by voting for him?

Maybe that’s what he wants 🤔

Which brings me back to, it's got me buggered

Haha yep

Fred's vote is on jhye, so I doubt they're together. Must be chippy/jhye. I think we'll need Pie 4 Life here.

A distancing vote would be perfect today, so they can point at it the next day and say they’re obviously not teammates.

In short, we all know nothing haha

Haha yep

A distancing vote would be perfect today, so they can point at it the next day and say they’re obviously not teammates.

In short, we all know nothing haha
No distancing. Lock him in Eddie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I’m expecting it to be Cadsky and SSwans having played an awesome IQ play day 1 to decide to lynch Maj so they’d be off the radar. Certainly Cadsky for sure.

I haven’t been around much because I’ve been flatchat but Cadksy jumps off the page for mine. Unfortunately everyone chose to use their kills at the one time N2 which didn’t help.

It’s actually a genius play to get a mafia teammate lynched early knowing the vigilantes/villagers will likely have kills early and therefore choose to look elsewhere, thinning the numbers. Then can pick off everyone not accounted for as they run around in circles. Can guarantee one of those strong in lynching Maj will be mafia at least.

Yeah reading back very comfortable with Cadsky thanks Gralin

Running out of absent/unknown options so now planting seed of doubt from obvious good. A very clever game I’ll admit.

The game’s over, Frederico_WA told me to go for Jhye, then wait, then disregard the wait 😂 . I was always following good in my vote.

Congrats Cadsky and SSwans2011 , nice play 😊

The game’s over, Frederico_WA told me to go for Jhye, then wait, then disregard the wait 😂 . I was always following good in my vote.

Congrats Cadsky and SSwans2011 , nice play 😊
In hindsight, playing over a prelim weekend and Brownlow time for footy fans is probably tough timing. But love the idea and it definitely has merit.

In hindsight, playing over a prelim weekend and Brownlow time for footy fans is probably tough timing. But love the idea and it definitely has merit.

Yeah, it really encourages discussion.

As I said earlier in the day, when it gets to endgame we really need everyone around at the same place so that proper interrogation happens. And people need to be robust in defending themselves. Otherwise it’s just a guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back