Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia #2 - Day Five

Remove this Banner Ad

Roles and Rules New
Basic rules:

Roles will be randomly assigned and communicated via PM. The villagers must identify and kill all mafia before mafia can kill enough villagers to satisfy their win condition. Only one faction can win the game.

Each day will consist of two phases:
Night Phase 9pm-9am AEDT
Day Phase 9am-9pm AEDT

Night phase
Mafia faction will submit their kill target. Any villagers with an active gun will submit their kill targets.

Day phase
After the results of night actions have been announced all players will publicly vote to lynch one player during this phase.

Voting:

DAY PHASE VOTING

Voting is mandatory, reason to vote will be used this game

Example: I vote for Gralin because the posted xx and that makes me think they are mafia

Modkills
Failure to vote twice will result in a modkill

Werewolf etiquette:

DISCUSSING THE GAME

While the game is running players are not permitted to discuss the game anywhere but in this thread, the Dead PM or PM’s related to this game, if you have one. Posting screenshots and quoting PM’s are prohibited. Players caught breaching these rules will be modkilled without warning and will be abused relentlessly in the dead PM.

Deleting or editing your posts in the game at any time will result on in a modkill. You can post screen shots, logos, words etc but just don't be a dick and delete/ edit your posts outside of the few moments you get before the post will display as edited.

DEAD PLAYERS

Players who are killed are permitted to post a farewell post provided that it does not impact the game (eg. “thanks for the game” or “good luck”). Dead players must leave the game immediately and are not permitted to post or like posts in the game thread or any PM they are a part of (except the Dead PM) until the end of the game.

GUNS AND ROSES MAFIA

This is a version of mafia with a setup of exactly 14 players.
There will be
3 mafia
11 villagers

There are no unique roles

MAFIA - 3 players will be randomly chosen as the mafia. They will share a faction PM. Each night they will nominate one target to kill.
Win condition - Equal or exceed the number of villagers left / No villagers choose ROSE to start the game

VILLAGE - All remaining players will be villagers. Prior to the start of game via individual PM with the moderator each villager will choose to have either a ROSE or a GUN and nominate which night to have it on.
Win condition - Eliminate the 3 MAFIA before they equal the villagers in number and have at least one villager choose ROSE before the game starts

The ROSE grants immunity on the selected night. eg if you nominate ROSE N1 you cannot be killed on the first night, but any other nights you can die.
The GUN grants a single kill action on the selected night eg if you nominate GUN N2 you can target and kill another player on the second night only.

At game start the number of ROSES in the game will be provided.
Upon a villagers death it will be revealed whether they chose a ROSE or GUN

There is no multi lynch in this game, if there is a tie at deadline a coin flip will decide the lynch

The game begins with Night One

This game requires 14 players, any sign ups after the 14th will not be accepted.

Voting - Please BOLD the player name and tag me in the post

Player List New
Player List
1. Kurve
2. MC Bad Genius (Villager) GUN
3. DemurePrincess
4. dank420_ (villager) GUN
5. Cadsky (villager) ROSE
6. jmoo wan (Mafia)
7. MarcMaverick (Mafia)

8. Nothing (Villager) ROSE
9. myblueroan (villager) ROSE
10. Barrybran (Villager) GUN

11. RU_
12. Sswans2011 (villager) ROSE
13. Footypie32
14. Grand Uncle Horace (Villager) ROSE

Last edited:

Phase Summaries New
Phase Summaries
N1

Grand Uncle Horace (Villager) ROSE killed by Mafia
D1
Nothing (Villager) ROSE lynched by village
N2
MC Bad Genius (Villager) GUN killed by one shot vigilante
D2
jmoo wan (Mafia) lynched by the village
N3
dank420_ (villager) GUN killed by mafia and one time vigilante
SSwans2011 (villager) ROSE killed by one time vigilante
D3
Cadsky (villager) ROSE lynched by the village
N4
Barrybran (Villager) GUN killed by Mafia
D4
MarcMaverick (mafia) lynched by the village
N5
myblueroan (villager) ROSE killed by mafia

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In cos Wosh.
Audrey Hepburn Hello GIF

Yay! Finally since you dragged me over here. Wosh
I've been lauded, trashed, lauded trashed but I've survived..I will survive...hey Hay!
Giddyup the gals!🐎😄

Last edited:
Hey man … really think ya should have a chance to play yourself. Running two games in a row is unreasonable. Plus ya know you will be teased.

I could get a no frills game up (with a co-mod) so you can play. Thoughts?
It's all good but thanks Horrie

This is a small game just for something to do, tease away

In cos Wosh.
Audrey Hepburn Hello GIF

Yay! Finally since you dragged me over here. Wosh
I've been lauded, trashed, lauded trashed but I've survived..I will survive...hey Hay!
Giddyup the gals!🐎😄
Hope you are enjoying everything, despite your protests I knew you’d get hooked :p

We all do eventually 🤦🏼‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back