Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia #2 - Day Five

Remove this Banner Ad

So if I understand you..wjich I dpibt..you are saying that you and Cadsky are on the money with DP?
And therefore neither of you are mafia?
Why do you think it's DP?

Or, both of you are mafia and want DP gone...you voted Swannie yesterday.

What's your opinion on MM Baz?

Well this is an interesting post. Apart from the bit where you had a stroke...

At least one of the Cadsky voters has to be Mafia.

I feel like someone is pushing the village in circles.

Votes

Cadsky DP / Cadsky
DP Cadsky
Kurve Cadsky / MM / Cadsky
FP32 Cadsky
MBR MM
Barrybran DP
MM Cadsky

Mafia have two members left and would have split their votes today. It would be way too ballsy to put both votes on the same player. Three players were voted for meaning the combo is Cadsky / DP, Cadsky / MM or DP / MM.

I'm not Mafia so anyone with a gun should be looking at MBR tonight. It's possible RU is Mafia and the other vote is on Cadksy but that's a 1/6 chance.

FP32 is another good option.

Come at me Mafia

Z0WVoV.gif

Votes

Cadsky DP / Cadsky
DP Cadsky
Kurve Cadsky / MM / Cadsky
FP32 Cadsky
MBR MM
Barrybran DP
MM Cadsky

Mafia have two members left and would have split their votes today. It would be way too ballsy to put both votes on the same player. Three players were voted for meaning the combo is Cadsky / DP, Cadsky / MM or DP / MM.

I'm not Mafia so anyone with a gun should be looking at MBR tonight. It's possible RU is Mafia and the other vote is on Cadksy but that's a 1/6 chance.

FP32 is another good option.

Come at me Mafia

Z0WVoV.gif
What happened to you voting for DP?
Changed your mind so soon?

Time to shut up the talking horse is it?
A little hot in the club room Baz?

And as a fellow villager you'd want to get rid of someone making correct reads so far? Cos you are such a good village helper?
Village, you know what to do. Let mafia waste an attempt on me tonite. It's Valentine's day for me.
😂😄😊
dogBanana.gif

What happened to you voting for DP?
Changed your mind so soon?

Time to shut up the talking horse is it?
A little hot in the club room Baz?

And as a fellow villager you'd want to get rid of someone making correct reads so far? Cos you are such a good village helper?
Village, you know what to do. Let mafia waste an attempt on me tonite. It's Valentine's day for me.
😂😄😊
View attachment 1905369
Thank you for confirming my observation

N4 New

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MarcMaverick please Gralin
OK. But have asked yourself where RU was?
Ru shouldn't sign up unless he has time to play. Someone who really wanted to missed out. Surely playing is more than just putting in a name ...or not even doing that?
A bit inconsiderate I reckon.
Probs an unpopular view but I thought it needed saying.

MarcMaverick please Gralin

Ru shouldn't sign up unless he has time to play. Someone who really wanted to missed out. Surely playing is more than just putting in a name ...or not even doing that?
A bit inconsiderate I reckon.
Probs an unpopular view but I thought it needed saying.
So why not vote RU this phase then?

Yeah look, expected to be able to play more as I’m on leave. I’m on holidays in a different state though and have been driving for literally two days which was unexpected.

On that though MarcMaverick is pushing hard for me and I’m just a villager.

Gralin

Yeah look, expected to be able to play more as I’m on leave. I’m on holidays in a different state though and have been driving for literally two days which was unexpected.

On that though MarcMaverick is pushing hard for me and I’m just a villager.

Gralin

Yeah look I get it but it does take away a spot for someone who really wanted to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back