Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tandy - the fake seer said they seered Cadsky as villager - this is obvious. He is evil.
The fake seer can be fed correct information aswell. Flogs outed you. You haven't played the game of a villager imo. If I'm wrong and I lose the game for the village I can live with it. IDC that much tbh.

season 6 episode 23 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

3 votes Cadsky going from lynch target mid game to last man standing

2 votes Chipmunk played well the randomizer gave you literally nothing

1 vote SSwans2011 almost got the SK over the line

The fake seer can be fed correct information aswell. Flogs outed you. You haven't played the game of a villager imo. If I'm wrong and I lose the game for the village I can live with it. IDC that much tbh.
Yeah right. Played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling someone an idiot multiple times throughout a game probably isn't he right thing to do is it? You literally said you thought 3kz was a goon.
Thought.

As soon as the fake seer result came through it was obvious who was evil.

You idiot.

'Fake seer – chooses one player each night to discover their role and/or faction but may be fed incorrect information'

Was only my second game, I didn't expect to be the the one who decides who wins. Being called an idiot continuously throughout the game didn't help. You've acted like an actual flog the whole game.

Wouldn't be throwing stones after suggesting Cadsky wasn't mafia. It was clear as day to me and I only kept him alive because he was a lynch option that wasn't HARPS.

Well played though, Cads. Did very well to get away with it after the Tarks lynch.

'Fake seer – chooses one player each night to discover their role and/or faction but may be fed incorrect information'

Was only my second game, I didn't expect to be the the one who decides who wins. Being called an idiot continuously throughout the game didn't help. You've acted like an actual flog the whole game.
Wouldn't stress mate you made it to the final 3 and had a 50/50 between an active and mostly inactive player.

That's WW, including the abrasive players
:D

You idiot

Wouldn't be throwing stones after suggesting Cadsky wasn't mafia. It was clear as day to me and I only kept him alive because he was a lynch option that wasn't HARPS.

Well played though, Cads. Did very well to get away with it after the Tarks lynch.
I'm only taking the piss. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back