Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the game boncer34

Great effort from the vamps. Enjoyed playing with BEaston. Don't think we've been on a team before.

Well done to both mbr and pam who nailed their evil reads.

Great effort from the vamps. Enjoyed playing with BEaston. Don't think we've been on a team before.

Whatever, traitor.

Sorry we couldn't recruit you in the end wizzy. unfortunate amulet timing put a stop to that.

That’s alright, I was happy playing an honorary vamp from the shadows. Stellar job getting both a wolf and a mafia member in that squad, good control for most of the endgame

3 votes - MP_ Active villager #1
2 votes - dank420_ Active villager #2
1 vote - Tied between Chipmunk for doing a half Boncer by outing himself as SK day 1 and Bluelegs who played a good behind the scenes game as evil double agent bamboozling his teammates.
i feel i have steven bradbury'd these votes, i had no clue who anyone was

Its just a game my man

You don't get it . BL and I go for the same AFL team and he was my mate. 12 years wasted. I feel really betrayed. I would never do that to him. Not even to save my skin. Not one time would I throw somebody under the bus to save my arse.

You don't get it . BL and I go for the same AFL team and he was my mate. 12 years wasted. I feel really betrayed. I would never do that to him. Not even to save my skin. Not one time would I throw somebody under the bus to save my arse.
Sounds like this isn’t the game for you, the rest of us look forward to betraying our friends.

That's WW for you. It's a game of deception, I got recruited on Day 1 and was a vampire a lot longer than I was a wolf, you don't get a choice in the matter as a recruit. The moment I got recruited my wincon and allegiances changed, and I would fully expect you to do the same in that scenario. If I betrayed the vamps to help you get a win it would have gone against what the game is actually about.

The fact we both go for the Dees or that we've been posting on the Melbourne board for years has absolutely nothing to do with the game.

That's WW for you. It's a game of deception, I got recruited on Day 1 and was a vampire a lot longer than I was a wolf, you don't get a choice in the matter as a recruit. The moment I got recruited my wincon and allegiances changed, and I would fully expect you to do the same in that scenario. If I betrayed the vamps to help you get a win it would have gone against what the game is actually about.

The fact we both go for the Dees or that we've been posting on the Melbourne board for years has absolutely nothing to do with the game.

Knife still in back. Hope it was worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to both you and BEaston. A formidable team. Well done.

Knife still in back. Hope it was worth it.
You could admire your friends skills in deception and flexibility playing WW?
A worthy and talented friend you have in Legs.
As he said, he'd expect you to do the same as it's the rules.
You haven't lost your Dees friend.
Take a step back.😊
You'll be sharing cheese platters and wine at the G before you know it.

a263e7a31ec6902ce30d863ccf18f41fdd938147.jpeg.jpg

Tbh this just makes me glad I chose to kill you. This is a deception game, some you’ll win, some you’ll lose mate. We’ve all been on both sides of the coin, next time you could be the one on top

Excellent game, it’s worth saying.
Thank you very much Special Patrol Chipmunk that was very kind of you.
I can't read anything in the Dead Pm as I was blocked and accused of cheating because I liked a post between deadline and finding out I was dead. Stupid when the mod didn't send a PM to let me know I was dead in the first place. Oh well. (as Gralin would say) It's been nice playing with you and recognition by one of the best in the game means a lot, thanks. You played a fantastic game. Cheers, P.

Thank you very much Special Patrol Chipmunk that was very kind of you.
I can't read anything in the Dead Pm as I was blocked and accused of cheating because I liked a post between deadline and finding out I was dead. Stupid when the mod didn't send a PM to let me know I was dead in the first place. Oh well. (as Gralin would say) It's been nice playing with you and recognition by one of the best in the game means a lot, thanks. You played a fantastic game. Cheers, P.
Nobody said you cheated. And you ignored a tag so lol at wanting a PM.

But thanks for justifying my decision to kick you and spare the dead PM your crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back