Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fwiw Tandy I think you played a great game to make final 3. I probably would have done the same if our roles were reversed. I present factual evidence that I might be village, 3KZ just melted. I'd have made sure he lost too.

Fwiw Tandy I think you played a great game to make final 3. I probably would have done the same if our roles were reversed. I present factual evidence that I might be village, 3KZ just melted. I'd have made sure he lost too.
G F Y 🥳😘😄

;):)Fun to watch outside the game. Some good games played by quite a few.

It would be nice for someone to explain to Tandy why the false seer getting a Villager return is invariably evil

The one great curiosity was the demise of a very strong Wolves team by end of Day2. Surely they now hold an invidious record?

;):)Fun to watch outside the game. Some good games played by quite a few.

It would be nice for someone to explain to Tandy why the false seer getting a Villager return is invariably evil

The one great curiosity was the demise of a very strong Wolves team by end of Day2. Surely they now hold an invidious record?
I actually seered as seer. So it was possible I was village, chippy was trying to put pressure on me to concede.

My shepherding of poor, defenseless Cadsky was definitely what got us through ...
I especially liked the part in our PM where you told me I was ****ed and tried to kick me from the PM then and there.

It was frustrating for me. My two good seer results were both of people who got killed the same night, so I couldn't do anything useful with the information. There was no benefit in me coming out as seer at that point so I stayed low-ish. I did seer Tandy and he came back as villager, natch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Cadsky and Mafia!

Genuinely had no idea which way I’d have gone but glad I’d put a little pressure on you 😉
I was pretty confident you were bluffing with the seer result and just trying to put some pressure on. But there was no way I was conceding this close to end game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back