Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

can someone do that meme with the two Indian guys that says one is no longer friends with the other and the best friend is someone else?
Polish_20240202_134731465.png

Nobody said you cheated. And you ignored a tag so lol at wanting a PM.

But thanks for justifying my decision to kick you and spare the dead PM your crap.
As I had said to you, I read from where I left off the night before, how was I to know I was dead until I read it.
You
announced deadline #1464 and I have liked post #1472 before you announced that I was dead #1479.
That was the first I knew and as I was attempting to sort it out and understand what you had said about cheating, in the PM you just put the boot in and blocked me. No further chance to sort it out and further appologise for such a HUGE mistake that so affected the game.
However you want to justify your decision to yourself and say 'your crap' in the above, only reveals how rude and inconsiderate you are.
Thank you for making such an extrordinary effort in inviting me into your game, well done!

As I had said to you, I read from where I left off the night before, how was I to know I was dead until I read it.
You
announced deadline #1464 and I have liked post #1472 before you announced that I was dead #1479.
That was the first I knew and as I was attempting to sort it out and understand what you had said about cheating, in the PM you just put the boot in and blocked me. No further chance to sort it out and further appologise for such a HUGE mistake that so affected the game.
However you want to justify your decision to yourself and say 'your crap' in the above, only reveals how rude and inconsiderate you are.
Thank you for making such an extrordinary effort in inviting me into your game, well done!
I am glad you did it just annoyed the rest of the villagers didn't see it

You
I never said you cheated. I never said anyone cheated.

I am glad you did it just annoyed the rest of the villagers didn't see it
Did it affect what you thought at the time?
Thanks for the game and the fun about the haircut. Hope the cat doesn't freakout totally when the baby arrives! Don't tell the cat about WW huh. Congrats to you and yours too. Ciao.

Honest mistake Pam it's all good. But the lesson is, always check your notifications for a tag/mention before doing anything in the thread. If you have a tag/mention from the mod it likely means you're dead. Granted it's a bit harder in this game with actions during the day but generally speaking if you have that tag notification, it's Death at your door.

Well played anyway Pam - some excellent reads this game but I also meant what I said in the thread about the message delivery. Part of it is convincing others and most times the repeated hitting with a blunt stick won't work in that regard.

Honest mistake Pam it's all good. But the lesson is, always check your notifications for a tag/mention before doing anything in the thread. If you have a tag/mention from the mod it likely means you're dead. Granted it's a bit harder in this game with actions during the day but generally speaking if you have that tag notification, it's Death at your door.

Well played anyway Pam - some excellent reads this game but I also meant what I said in the thread about the message delivery. Part of it is convincing others and most times the repeated hitting with a blunt stick won't work in that regard.
It also makes it easy for evil to tear down your argument.

Sorry. Still am pissed. I'll be fine next game.
You are great fun to play with.
Hard to read whether you are just very busy or playing dumb deliberately as a strategy.
Was hoping you might just kill Bluelegs to add another twist to the game so you got your 2 Wolf Cub kills if you did not get lynched first and could strike a deal with the village against Mafia and the last vamp recruit.

You are great fun to play with.
Hard to read whether you are just very busy or playing dumb deliberately as a strategy.
Was hoping you might just kill Bluelegs to add another twist to the game so you got your 2 Wolf Cub kills if you did not get lynched first and could strike a deal with the village against Mafia and the last vamp recruit.

Thanks BFew at least you think so. BL is a rapacious turncoat. Should have been a Werewolf victory with the three of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played anyway Pam - some excellent reads this game
So excellent that the Wolves saw you Pamcake1 as a danger, and a good choice for thinning the village.

Although some of us were hoping you would seer as a Vamp recruit, except for Bluelegs, who already knew you weren't which probably strongly influenced why you were the chosen villager to get seered, and then be supported by all as one to die.

Credit to Bluelegs for putting in such a strong case to support your WW death.

I even thought you could be a very clever Head Vamp, hence supported your death.

Pam did exactly what a good villager should do and that was probe people (hehe), she brought out the lurkers. She had pretty good reads too.

So excellent that the Wolves saw you Pamcake1 as a danger, and a good choice for thinning the village.

Although some of us were hoping you would seer as a Vamp recruit, except for Bluelegs, who already knew you weren't which probably strongly influenced why you were the chosen villager to get seered, and then be supported by all as one to die.

Credit to Bluelegs for putting in such a strong case to support your WW death.

I even thought you could be a very clever Head Vamp, hence supported your death.
Pam did exactly what a good villager should do and that was probe people (hehe), she brought out the lurkers. She had pretty good reads too.
Yeah she had effectively become a bit of a rudder for the village too with Dero going MIA. For the chipmunk push to work we needed the village to become a bit of a non-factor.

If I did that to BL I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror.
Because you're a vampire and they don't reflect in mirrors!

Taika Waititi Vampire GIF by What We Do In The Shadows

If I did that to BL I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror.

I’m not going to say much more as others have said a lot (and no real point in what if’s), but I had a vote, Fiji with me and an intimidation so could have more than likely swung that vote to whoever, so lay your anguish at my feet mate. Bluelegs was just doing what he could to reach his win condition

I’m not going to say much more as others have said a lot (and no real point in what if’s), but I had a vote, Fiji with me and an intimidation so could have more than likely swung that vote to whoever, so lay your anguish at my feet mate. Bluelegs was just doing what he could to reach his win condition

Bluelegs could have chosen otherwise and not stabbed me in the back. Especially since I was never going to do likewise if roles were reversed. You were not in my faction so I have no grievances against you. Plus I felt that the 12 years of friendship I had with him were flushed down the toilet.

Sorry for taking it personally, I felt really betrayed and I really considered him a friend inside and outside WW. I would have happily joined the Sweet FA and been part of the M.B. Demons alongside him, now I am not so sure.

the 12 years of friendship
I assumed that you were just entertaining us with a false fact to be funny.
Now I'm thinking you were serious!

Remind me how many years you had known Bessie for, before she sadly passed away peacefully during a WW game, and we all got to share in your grief?

Last edited:
\

I assumed that you were just entertaining us with a false fact to be funny.
Now I'm thinking you were serious!

Remind me how many years you had you known Bessie for, before she sadly passed away peacefully during a WW game, and we all got to share in your grief?

Look I feel bad. OK. Let me have time to process it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back