Boncers Draft Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I've run this before and it worked OK and it does counter the evil doc a little bit. Basically the Doc and evil doc get randomly selected and then they draft teams.

We do need a big village base to make it effective though so need probably 30 or so players.

Gralin Wosh can you ban anyone that says no to signing up. 🥰

Players

MP_
Tarkyn_24
CursingFijian

myblueroan
dogs105
MarcMaverick
The Filth Wizard
Gralin
Fredrico_Wa
Pie 4 Life
dank420_
MC Bag Genius
BEaston
SSwans2011
jmoo wan
thewizardmelon
Dero
Jhye Clark 13
The Majestic

Kurve
Nothing
Ocha905
AnUltimateRessie
Chipmunk
Grand Uncle Horace

Dingster
King Tenz
BFew
HARPSichord

Last edited:

Basic rules:

Both Docs and SK will be randomly assigned, which will be communicated via PM (except villagers), the remaining roles are drafted. The villagers must identify and kill all players not aligned with the village before these players can kill enough villagers to satisfy their win condition. Only one faction can win the game.

Each day will consist of two phases:

Night phase (9:00pm – 9:00am AEDT)
Players with night actions will nominate targets via PM during this phase. Nominations will not be accepted after 9:00am whether or not deadline has been announced.

Day phase (9:00am – 9:00pm AEDT)
After the results of night actions have been announced all players will publicly vote to lynch one player during this phase. Votes will not be accepted after 8:00pm whether or not deadline has been announced.

Voting:

The reason for lynching rule will not be used for this game, just tag me, no tag = no vote.

All players must vote for a player to be lynched. Votes to abstain will not be counted as a vote. If a player fails to vote or submit a night action in two consecutive nights or miss voting/night actions in three nights across the game they will be modkilled. Modkilled players will not be invited into the Dead PM.

If there is a tie in voting, a randomiser will be used to choose the unlucky victim.

Werewolf etiquette:

DISCUSSING THE GAME

While the game is running players are not permitted to discuss the game anywhere but in this thread, the Dead PM or PM’s related to this game, if you have one. Posting screenshots and quoting PM’s are prohibited. Players caught breaching these rules will be modkilled without warning and denied entry to the Dead PM.

DEAD PLAYERS

Players who are killed are permitted to post a farewell post provided that it does not impact the game (eg. “thanks for the game” or “good luck”). Dead players must leave the game immediately and are not permitted to post or like posts in the game thread or any PM they are a part of (except the Dead PM) until the end of the game.

EDITING/DELETING POSTS

Players are not permitted to edit or delete posts during the game.

DRAFTING RULES
Players can only be picked once by a Doctor, but they can be picked by both. i.e. A player can be picked by the Evil Doc to be Godfather and Good Doc to be a Flog. Any player picked for 2 roles must confirm via PM to me which win condition they are going playing for. So if you're Godfather/Flog you can only win as either Godfather or Flog, you can't swing with the wind for the win. Essentially if you choose to screw the Mafia you're going to be a double agent without the rest of the faction knowing.

Doctors must abide by their Doctor win condition.

Last edited:
Role List

EVIL

Mafia

Godfather – night-immune; seers other players; seers as a villager
Intimidator – instructs one player each night who to vote for the following day phase; may choose the same player on consecutive nights
Roleblocker – blocks one player’s action each night; may not choose the same player on consecutive nights
Goon – assists with kills

Win condition: eliminate all Wolves players, the Serial Killer, the Vampires and equal or outnumber the village

Wolves
Alpha – night-immune; seers other players; seers as a villager
Beta – becomes the Alpha if the Alpha dies
Cub – if the Cub dies, the wolves receive two (2) kills the following night phase
Wolf – assists with kills

Win condition: eliminate all Mafia players, the Serial Killer, the Vampires and equal or outnumber the village

Vampire
Head Vampire – Seers as a villager, can choose to recruit or kill night 1, alternates between the 2 options every night after that. Once dead Vampires can no longer recruit but can still kill every 2nd night. Is not night immune. Team maximum is four posters.

Win condition:
eliminate all Mafia players, the Serial Killer, the Wolves and equal or outnumber the village

Doctor
  • Evil Doctor – Same as normal doctor but their job is to protect evil, will be given the names of evil players but not the roles, cant protect the same person on consecutive nights. Will seer as Evil Doc. This role will be randomised and then they will handpick the rest of the evil roles from the playing list. They cannot communicate in anyway during the game who they drafted.

NEUTRAL
Serial Killer – night-immune; seers as villager; kills one player each night

Win condition: Make it to the final five players

This role will be randomised.

GOOD
Seer – chooses one player each night to discover their role; will not be told whether they are the real seer or the fake seer
Fake seer – chooses one player each night to discover their role but is told incorrect information; will not be told whether they are the real seer or the fake seer
Vigilante – chooses one player each night to kill
Doctor – chooses one player to protect each night from all night actions; may not choose the same player on consecutive nights. This role will be randomised and then they will handpick the rest of the good roles from the playing list. They cannot communicate in anyway during the game who they drafted

Flogs – three players who know each other’s role and share a PM, they get one kill and seer that can be used anytime (day or night).

All other players are villagers with no special abilities

Win condition: eliminate all Mafia players, Wolves players and the Serial Killer

Amulet - Neutral

Amulet protects from all night and day actions, will be randomly handed out at the start and must be passed on by the end of the next day phase or will vanish. Amulet will randomly stop working during the game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, but Boncer
You want to change the game some of us have only played once?
That's a big ask!
Didn't realise there are variations. Still trying to get a grip on the original!
it will play pretty standard

Guess Whos Back GIF by Tim Robinson

Es tut mir leid

Wait... :laughv1:

Sorry, I can't. There's just too much going on this month for me. Haven't even started baking yet! :eek:
I have done my decorating, though. :whitecheck:

myblueroan, the game is different every time. I'd say ten games before you really get the hang of it. :) Loads of fun! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back