Werewolf Tarks and Boncer Vampire - A better love story than twilight.

Remove this Banner Ad

MBRs statement I’m not the head and the seer result is evidence of being good.

Even if you don’t believe that a SK needs to die this phase or they win.

That seer result means squat.

Alice Cullen (Fake Seer)
Can see a players future each phase but the future isn't set in stone so may be told incorrect information. Does not get told if they're Edward or Alice.

What about this description says that you coming up as Marcus absolves you?

It really is a useless role, meant to muddy the water.

That seer result means squat.

Alice Cullen (Fake Seer)
Can see a players future each phase but the future isn't set in stone so may be told incorrect information. Does not get told if they're Edward or Alice.

What about this description says that you coming up as Marcus absolves you?

It really is a useless role, meant to muddy the water.
Because that means the one person I’m not is Marcus.

I might be a SK or villager at this point.

Because that means the one person I’m not is Marcus.

I might be a SK or villager at this point.

"so may be told incorrect information"

That is about as vague as it gets.

Who do you think the other SK is then?

"so may be told incorrect information"

That is about as vague as it gets.

Who do you think the other SK is then?
That’s strange wording. The way I understand the fake seer results is everyone’s actual role gets jumbled so everyone’s role result is wrong. You could be right though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evil above

Yes Barry. I was evil when I was being quiet and now I'm evil for being active.

The problem for you is when I come up Villager you are ****ed.

big_icky knows it too.

Fwiw I’ve cleared you and nothing as village (was trying to set nothing up as bait but no one bit)
Ocha, you should still have a kill up your sleeve. SK's aren't night immune yet.
Lol 😂 nice leading. I hope to have an active phase this time so Marcus can make the right kill. They need them to die as much as village.

How so? I imagine the vamp would want to kill a SK as well. It would kill two birds with one stone- 1 less SK, 1 more step to their own win con:
At the moment, the SKs win condition is closer (get to final 5) and the vampire coven needs to equal or outnumber the village (which with them having at most 2 players), is essentially getting to final 4. But that will become final 6 next phase if they haven't lost a player and have a successful recruit. Their win condition also says they have to kill off every coven, which presumably means the serial killers too (as they are a coven too).

Yes Barry. I was evil when I was being quiet and now I'm evil for being active.

The problem for you is when I come up Villager you are ****ed.

big_icky knows it too.
Perhaps you would like to post something constructive then? Better late than never. Unfortunately this is like dogs in the last game - you're either evil or useless. Except you've been paying attention.

Fwiw I’ve cleared you and nothing as village (was trying to set nothing up as bait but no one bit)

Lol 😂 nice leading. I hope to have an active phase this time so Marcus can make the right kill. They need them to die as much as village.
You can't recruit the SK but you can kill them. Take a step back.

At the moment, the SKs win condition is closer (get to final 5) and the vampire coven needs to equal or outnumber the village (which with them having at most 2 players), is essentially getting to final 4. But that will become final 6 next phase if they haven't lost a player and have a successful recruit. Their win condition also says they have to kill off every coven, which presumably means the serial killers too (as they are a coven too).
Right so wouldn’t they try to kill a SK then?

Perhaps you would like to post something constructive then? Better late than never. Unfortunately this is like dogs in the last game - you're either evil or useless. Except you've been paying attention.

Here's something constructive: You've killed at least 3 villagers.

And now you want to kill another one.

Are you evil or useless?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back